Heather ✔️

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Why! Taehyung! WHY! Is it that bad to fall in, in l-love? Why must it h-hurt this much? WHY!?" On a rooftop cried Jungkook holding on to Taehyung's uniform tight. A lone tear escaped from Taehyung's eyes. 

"Why am I the o-only one who can't seem to fall in l-love!? Is wanting to be l-loved back a-asking for t-too much!? Is it t-too much to be l-loved!? To have c-cared!?" He cried not knowing what else to do after seeing the other boy whom he loved so much for two years confess to a girl, heather, hugging her and kissing her right in front of his eyes. 

"It's not like that Jungkookie... I'm s-sorry you had to witness all that. I'm sorry. Cry it all out now, kook. Let's talk later." Taehyung said doubting whether he should tell the boy to let go right now or later because PARK JIMIN is not someone they could have which is the sad reality. First of all, Jimin was straight. And secondly, Jimin is someone who is less likely to love someone like Jungkook who is an introvert and quiet boy who used to get bullied often for coming from a low-class family. Taehyung didn't know if he should console the boy or show him the reality to get the boy out of the sadness and heartbreak. If so, what should he tell to console the boy? Taehyung is someone who shows physical affection while he can clearly see Jungkook desperately need comforting words right now. 

"He doesn't deserve someone as pure as you Jungkook. He might not be the one who is meant for you... You'll find your right partner in no time." Taehyung tried. 

"I d-don't know Tae. I- I- I can't. I- I don't k-know." 

***********************************************************************************************

Blood oozed out from Jungkook's lips as another punch was thrown at him full force while Jungkook pathetically whimpered in pain, making himself smaller and smaller. Oh, how he wished to disappear into thin air without getting physically involved in all these. 

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" A stern voice of the boy who ran down the hallway interrupted the bullies. 

"What? Get out of this Park, this is none of your business." One out of three bullies uttered.