Chapter 1- Birth

It was a tense day for Sivagami. On one hand, few traitors were trying to take the power in their hand, while on other hand Akhila had gone into labour. Sivagami was standing in the balcony and looking at the Kingdom which she had protected so far as it's regent. At that time, she was taking care of her son. She wondering for how will this kingdom witness the bloodshed? That too just for a throne and power. She wished that all of this ended soon. Just then she was brought out of her thoughts when a dai, along with two dasis came to her. The dasis were holding two babies in their hands. The Dai came near her.

Dai- (bows) Raniji, we couldn't save Maharani Akhila. But the good news is she gave birth to twins. One boy and one girl.

Sivagami nods her head and put her free hand forward for the dasi holding the baby boy in her hand. The dasi keeps the baby boy in her hand. After looking at the baby, she smiled and returned the boy to the dasi. But the boy quickly held finger and was not leaving it. She smiled and named him,"Amarendra Bahubali" since his hands were strong and he looked like Devendra himself when he is looking after the world.

The Dasi took Amarendra back in her arms. Then Sivagami moved her freehand towards the dasi holding the girl. The dasi gave the girl in her arm. She looked at the girl. Girl looked as a part of goddess Durga herself and her eyes looked so beautiful and at the same time were expressive. She gave the girl back to the dasi. But again the same thing happened. Just like her brother, also held her finger and was not letting it go. She smiled and named the daughter, "Ayanika Bahubali". The dasi took Ayanika in her arms. Just then Sivagami heard some commotion in the royal court.

In court

Martand was standing infront of the steps leading to the throne.

Matand- (In mocking loud voice)Where are you Sivagami? Hiding in the palace in fear that my supports and I will kill you, Ha? Come out, if you don't fear me. If you don't come out then I will think that you have accepted defeat and will sit on the throne.

Prime minister Keshav- (with a touch of anger in his voice) you can't say that about the regent queen.

PM Secretary Madhav- I totally agree with PM. You have no right to talk ill about the queen.

Martand- Oh so now you will guide me. I am not scared of that Sootputri, tribal women. Let her come and then I will teach her a lesson which she will never forget in her life.

Sivagmi comes out, carrying baby Bhalladeva, of the door leading inside the palace and stands in front of the throne. She is followed by her trope of dasis, which the two dasis carrying Bahubali twins are leading. She looks at Martand with anger in her eyes. Then looks at his supporters, who were standing behind him. She finds it is made up of the soldiers who were of the tribe which her special man and bodyguard Kattapa was from, the ministers who were corrupt by nature, and those ministers who hated to be ruled by a women. Along with them, PM Keshav and his secretary Madhav was also standing.

Sivagami- Those who are in my support, please stand behind me.

PM Keshav and his secretary Madhav go and stand behind Sivagami. The rest are just looking at her face. Some with lust, others with the desire to marry her. Only the soldiers were looking at her with admiration and respect.

Martand- Only two people. I still have the support of my group.

Sivagami- Do you still think most of the people support you?

Martand- What do you mean?

Sivagami- you know what I mean(smiles).

Martand-GUARDS, CAPTURE HER AND BRING HER TO ME BY DRAGGING HER BY HER HAIR!

Few of the soldiers was about to move from their position when Sivagami played her trump card.

Sivagami-KATTAPA!

Kattapa comes jumps into the courtroom from balcony and stand in front of Sivagami, with his sword gleaming in his hand. The soldiers freeze in their position by the look of him. Then Kattapa looks into the eyes of the soldiers and nods. The soldiers start massacaring the supporters.

Martand-(Horrified) Wait, Sivagami this is cheating. You can't do this.

Sivagami- (Mock smiles) Do you really think I can't do this?

Martand-(Takes out his sword and goes to attack Sivagami)SIVAGAMI!

Sivagami quickly whips out the knife hidden in her saree and stabs Martand in his stomach. This way the entire rebellion was crushed. Suddenly all the three babies start crying together. Sivagami goes and sits on the thorne and starts breat-feeding Bhalladeva. Just then, Bijjaladeva arrives and feels relieved seeing Sivagami.

Bijjaladeva- (showing fake concern) Thank god, you are alive. I was dying inside thinking where you alright or not, what will happen to this kingdom once you die, who will look after this kingdom. By this reminds me, our child, Bhalladeva will be the next king right?

Without replying Sivagami looks at the two dasis. She gestures the dasi holding Amarendra to come near her. She starts breast-feeding Amarendra also. Then she gestures the second dasi holding Ayanika to come near her. She takes Ayanika in her arms and start calming her down.

Bijjaladeva just looks at the two babies with jealousy in his eyes.

Now, who will be the next King? Or it can be queen also. Only time will tell.