Chapter 29- Justice delivered by Nyaydhish

In the court of Nyaydhish,

After listening to complaints, Ayanika's anger had reached it's height but she was controlling it. Akash was laughing like a madman listening to all the complaints. He stopped laughing after sometime.

Akash- (looking at her in a mocking way) You have no power with you. You are just a abala nari. Kya hi bigad logi mera? Waise bhi mujhe bachane ke liye bohot log hai.

The broke the floodgate of Ayanika's anger. She got up from her chair and went near him. She looked in his eyes.

Ayanika- (in anger) You think I won't be able to do anything right? Yeah I don't have the power to give you death sentence but I can still punish you right?

This drains all the colours out of Akash face.

Ayanika- (still looking in Akash eyes) SENIKO! Isse bandi banalo (the soldiers catch Akash by his hands) Isse uss kaal kothari mein daalo jaha sabse jyada andhera hai, jaha ek boond prakash bhi na phunche. Isko din mein sirf ek baar khana dena aur pure din, kode se maarna, utni baar maarna jitni baar iske virrudh shikayat inn 100 mahilao ne ki hai. Aur Maharaj Jagatnath Rayan ke Hatya avam Nagini ki hatya karne ki koshish mein, isse ulta latkakar kode maarna. Maharaj se mrityu dand ka adesh isse mein dilawaungi, tab tak usse aise dand dete rehna.

Saying all this she turned around walked towards her seat. Listening to his punishment, Akash flew into rage. He pushed the soldiers away and managed to get hold of a advisor Sword.

Akash- AYANIKA!

He ran and swung his sword to chop off her head. She quickly ducked and took her sword out, which was hidden in her dress. She disarmed him in one move and chopped his head off in the next second. This shocked the entire courtroom. But they agreed with her action as she had done this in self-defence.

In night,

When Bhalla heard the death of his dear friend, he broke down. He started drinking heavily. Even, Bijjaladeva could not stop him. He just went near Bhalla and put his hand on Bhalla's shoulder.

Bijjaladeva- Calm down Bhalla, you will get your revenge from this lady, Ayu. Just keep your anger intact until then.

In Amar's room,

Devasena was pacing in room. Amar entered the room quietly and hugged her from behind.

Devsena- (surprised) oof! Leave me now, Amrit. I am already tensed.

Amar- Why is that so, Devi?

Devasena- didn't you hear about your sister's deed?

Amar- oh that, she had to do what she had, and as far as I know it was self-defence and dharma.

Devasena- I also know that Amrit but will Bhalladeva stay quiet?

Amar- That only time will tell, now let's go to sleep.

He picks Devasena up in a bridal style and lies her down on the bed. He lies down next to her and falls asleep hugging her. Devasena just smiles at his cute sleeping face and goes to sleep.

In Ayanika's room,

Ayanika was trying to sleep but the morning incidents were not allowin her to sleep, she was becoming restless thinking about the morning incident. She was missing her Anant and need him badly. But she could not force him to come to her, as he was also busy in ruling his kingdom.

Renuka entered the room quietly and saw the restless frame of Ayanika.

Renuka- Arrey Ayu, why didn't you go to sleep already?

Ayanika- You know the reason already, then why are you asking this question?

Renuka- I am not asking but soneone's else is asking this question through this letter.

Ayanika gets up quickly on the bed and looks at her. She hands over the letter which had a peacock feather attached to it. Ayanika opens the letter and reads it.

Dear Ananta,

I know that you are not able to sleep due to the morning's incident. I had heard about it in the evening, and I wanted to come near you. But instead of showing your happiness you would have scolded me for leaving my kingdom unattended. Therefore taking your anger into consideration, I did not come. But taking your restless into consideration, I sent you the peacock feather blessed by Mohan of my family temple and some ashes from the feets of the shivling of Omkareshwar Mahadev. Apply the ashes and put the peacock feather on your pillow and go to sleep peacefully,

Your Heart,

Anant

Ayanika smiles and looks at Renuka, who gives a pouch which contained the ashes, She opens it up a bit and applies the ashes on her forehead. Then she keeps the peacock feather and her pillow and quickly falls asleep. Looking at her sleeping frame, Renuka smiles and leaves the room quietly closing the door behind her.

Now, what will happen?