Chapter 1

Luke's POV:

I felt a bright light hit my eyes. I stretched my arms as I tried to pull myself up.

I looked around and saw white. White walls, white chairs, white tables; I was even sitting on a white bed. Where was I?

"Good. You're awake now." A voice startled me. I whipped my head towards the door and saw a man. He had blonde hair like me, except it wasn't in a quiff- he looked as if he had just taken a shower. He was fairly tall, maybe the same height as me. Wait, who was he?

"I am James, and I will be your assistant angel for the time being." the man spoke. It was then that huge, white fluffy wings appeared from James' back. They kinda reminded me of Maleficent's, only they weren't as, well, dark. I remember watching Maleficent in the cinema with Della. Della. Della.

Della? Where was she? Is she ok? Does she hate me? Does she even remember me? More questions came rushing to my head. I started to feel dizzy from all the thinking. The next thing I knew my back was lying in top of a cold, hard surface.

"Dude are you ok?" I heard James rush over to me.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Where am I though?" I asked him.

"You my friend are in Heaven. But to be specific, you're in the Department for Newly Arrived Angels." he replied.

"Newly Arrived Angels?"

"Yeah. You should feel lucky. Not many people get picked straight away as soon as they arrive. But apparently, the Big Guy up there believes you have potential to work in our department."

Everything comes as a shock to me. I'm an angel? When did this happen?

"Ok so before you start asking anymore questions, I'll give you a tour of the place and then hopefully your questions might have been cut by about 75%."

________________________

Hey guys!! This is my first proper story so I hope that you guys like it!!!! I'm sorry that this chapter is short but I wanted to publish it ASAP. I'll try and update regularly but homework might get in the way :/.

I promise that the story will get more exciting- I haven't really got a plot but I'm gonna go with what comes to me.

Thank you so much to @Five_sauce_is_life because without her, I wouldn't have even thought about starting to write this!

Love you guys loads,

Chloe xxx