Chapter 3

Luke's POV:

*Flashback*

"But I can't think of anything else!!"

"Luke I'm pretty sure you can, you're an amazing songwriter, guitar player and singer. It'll come to you in no time. You just gotta relax; don't force your ideas out, they'll just end up sounding rubbish."

"Why do you always know what to say Della?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because I'm just the best girlfriend in the entire world?!"

Luke attacked her with a massive hug and placed little kisses on the back of her neck. Della's giggles were probably Luke's favourite sound in the entire world. He soon stopped, and rested his head on Della's back. She could feel his warm breath hitting her skin, that's how thin her band top was.

"I love you Luke."

"I love you too Dells."

Suddenly Della turned around.

"Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke..................... LUKE!!!!!!!"

*flashback over*

"Luke!!!!! Get up now!!!"

"I'm up!" I shouted. I couldn't wait to hit this person in the face. Do they not know how precious sleep is to me??

I finally got up, and saw James in my way. Don't get me wrong, I like him and he's a nice guy but he needs to work on how to wake people up.

"We've got dinner in like 5 minutes and if you want first, and may I add best, pick of the food, you had better get a move on!"

_________________________

We finally reached the dining house (yes, house, not hall, house) and I only had one thing to say; WOAH. It smelt amazing! The sight was incredible. Almost every dish you could imagine was right in front of my eyes.

I sat down at a round table with James, and saw a young woman, no older than 23, waiting for us. She had beautiful brown hair and her eyes were emerald green. Maybe she was a model before she died.

"Luke, I would like you to meet my girl Leila Renee Millington. Ley, meet Luke."

Leila stood up and walked around the table to come to us. She gave me right hug and said "Nice to meet you Luke. I'm new here too, if that makes you feel any better." She gave me a warm smile and then hugged James.

So this was the reason James was all happy and cheerful this afternoon. It makes sense and I'm happy that he finally gets to be with his girl after 70 years. It's been one day since I've been away from Della. One day. And it feels like it's been 100 years. I miss her. I really miss her.

________________________

Ok don't hate me!! It's been a long time since I've updated and tbh it's a really awful update too. But I feel like I had to update something, so this will have to do.

I hope that you guys have been doing ok!! If you wanna pm me feel free!!

I will try my best to make the next chapter MUCH more better.

Love you guys loads,

Chloe xxx