I HAVE MADE A NEW ACCOUNT

So hello guys!

It has been AGES (and I mean ages) since I have been on this account but i wanted you all to know (if anyone still reads my stuff lol) that i have made a new account that is *drum roll please*..........................................................................................

@jeonchloee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love it if you followed me on there because I will be continuing (or restarting I haven't decided yet it since reading over it the story was a bit of a mess) my other book "Up In The Sky" and i might be starting some new stories who knows??

and also i'd love to just say a massive than you for all your reads on all 3 of my books, especially for the 5SOS Pics because it's on 360K rEADS WHAT EVEN IS THIS YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!! oh and i was also looking at where you guys come from and there are people from the USA to the UK (yes home country to )Germany to Italy to Indonesia to South Africa and Algeria to Serbia to the Philippines and India and Bangladesh and even Honduras. The 5SOSFam is wild peeps.

so i am going to say goodbye to this account but i hope (yes i am going to promote myself again) that you'll all follow me on @jeonchloee and that i'll come up with some more exciting and interesting ideas!

so long and love you guys,

Chloe xxx