Bad Sans meet up

(Pictures shown are not mine)

(Okay, I'm just re-reading this and I swear the writing gets better, it's not this bad all the way through, really)

No POV:

Nightmare woke up from a dreamless sleep. He had stopped having those ever since he became what he is now. He left his pitch black room and entered the wooden alleyway outside.

 He left his pitch black room and entered the wooden alleyway outside

 Moving into one of the living rooms, Nightmare looked at the clock. 11:28. Good, he thought, still plenty of time until the reunion at 2:00. He gathered up the gang and told them to get the mansion ready for the rest of the skeletons.

"Ugh, do we have to? I was playing a game of Uno with Dust and Horror," piped up Killer. "Do you want to look weak and unorganised to the rest of the gang?" Nightmare said in an more threatening tone than his usual one. "N-No Boss, of course not!" replied Horror before Killer could say anything he would regret. "Good, then get cleaning," ordered Nightmare. By about 1:30, the mansion was in good shape; and at 1:48, the first visitor arrived.

Bill POV:

(P.S I can't be bothered with character descriptions, so I'll just use mainly pictures to show off characters) 

S I can't be bothered with character descriptions, so I'll just use mainly pictures to show off characters) 

I arrived at the mansion wearing my usual bright, 'innocent' smile. I hovered over to where Nightmare was, my neon yellow cane in hand, and said cheerily, "Hello old friend! Long time no see!" in my slightly unsettling 'double voice' (you know, like when Bill Cipher talks in Gravity Falls).

This startled him a bit, making me chuckle, and I could have swore I saw the slightest blue hue flush across his face from embarrassment. "Hi Bill; gods I forgot how annoying he can be," he responded, saying the last part quieter. "Hmm?" I said, pretending not to have heard, keeping my giddy smile plastered across my face. "Nothing," I decided to drop the subject.

"Soooooo, how's the reunion going?" I said, never stopping my happy façade. "Fairly well, we are still waiting on Insanity and Err- oh; here he is now," said Nightmare, looking behind me "Speaking about someone, Nightmare?" said a new voice, I pretended to be startled and stopped hovering suddenly. I picked myself up, dusted myself off and turned around to see a brand new face.