H.N.D. Codename: Heroes Next Door

Description:

???: Heroes... How do I describe them? Well for one, they come in two different categories...

Fake and True Heroes...

What is the difference? Well you see, the True Heroes don't care about money or fame... Only about the safety of the people.

Fakes on the other hand... All THEY do is do what is beneficial to their own desires... Money... Fame... Ect.

But... There is another category... Vigilantes...

Vigilantes are a combination of both heroes true and fake. The question is which one will you truly be. A fake hero? Or a true hero?

Who am I?

Death: My name is Izuku Naruhodo. Son of Underground Heroes, Gridlock and Huntress. Also known as Death. As well as Numbuh 0. But... "Why are you known as Numbuh 0?" Well... I can answer that easily. I am a member of the greatest team of vigilantes ever... 5 words to describe it.

WE.

ARE.

HEROES.

NEXT.

DOOR.

Story Notes:

That's right operatives! The MHA meets the KND! You heard it first from me and me alone folks! This will be the biggest crossover from 2002 to today! A crossover 20 years and counting in the making!

But I'm getting a head of myself, the story ship for this one will be fem Izuku x Izuku, and this time they are not siblings! Now, in this one, the KND are teens and are vigilantes of the world. Fighting the forces of fake heroes everywhere.

ENOUGH SAID! HEROES NEXT DOOR! BATTLE STATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!