The Final Days Of Peace

Hello my Name is Dominic and I am the Driver of the North Western Railways Number 2 or Edward as you'd normally call him. Edward is a Furness Railway K2 he was one of the first engines to arrive on this beautiful Island. Now as time has passed Edward is old and not as used but he's still a very useful engine, so onto the present. 

2:00P.M

Edward is mostly working at Wellsworth now he often shunts and pulls trains down to Brendam or Knapford. Currently we are getting ready to take a passenger train down to Brendam Docks, right now my co-worker Frank is just shovelling some more coal and I am refilling Edwards Water Tank before the guard blows his whistle. Honestly the Brendam branch is quite beautiful, I mean other than Bill and Ben they can be rather.. well strange to say the least. The guard blew his whistle and we set off down the line however once we reached Lower Suddery we saw a blockade and so I applied Edwards brakes and we came to a stop at the platform and I got out and asked the Station master for what was going on. He said he wasnt allowed to say according to him so I just shrugged my shoulders and walked back into Edwards cab, then the Station Master told us we had to take the train back to Wellsworth and not come down here for a while.

2:38P.M

We got back and were told that Bertie would take the passengers back to Knapford to see some sights. I was quite concerned about what was going on at Brendam but that was soon cut short by the Station Master at Wellsworth telling us we had to take a works train to Crovans Gate Edward didn't mind as it was still work. We were told that the works train would be shunted together by Wilbert and we were to take it to the works to give them some more equipment since we were the only ones available.