The Tales of Tidmouth

4:17P.M

We were relieved to see James, Oliver and Toad. So to pass time while Andrew and Jackson (James's crew) were searching the near by Tidmouth Centre for whatever necessary to survive, as they were out searching we were passing time by discussing what the hell happened to our Island and Home. We told them what happened to us and after that Oliver spoke up and said that he was at Tidmouth Hault with Toad when he heard groaning and Donald's whistle, soon followed by Douglas's, however in Oliver's own words, it wasn't Douglas anymore. 

According to Oliver, Donald was badly bruised and honestly I'm still surprised he made it as far as he did because as Donald got through the tunnel the heard a loud clank and that's all he heard

According to Oliver, Donald was badly bruised and honestly I'm still surprised he made it as far as he did because as Donald got through the tunnel the heard a loud clank and that's all he heard. So for all we know Donald is dead, I've marked off Thomas, Donald and Douglas a the back off my journal and wrote next to their names deceased/Infected and for Donald I put a question mark as we hadn't seen him since. Edward asked James if he wanted to share his story, it took a while but eventually he began. James was at Crosby getting ready to take a passenger train to Knapford when those things began to charge at him from pretty much every side, Andrew threw on his regulator and sadly as he jolted forward the coupling snapped between him and the coaches. He wanted to go back but knew he would be killed if he did, the screams of the passengers soon died down as James picked up speed. Like us when he got to Elsbridge he saw a co fused Thomas except James yelled for Thomas to run, the Tank Engine tried as he could but he was coupled to heavy flatbeds loaded with steel and soon James reached Tidmouth yard where he slammed on his brakes and saw Oliver and Toad in the sidings, terrified. 

5:26P.M

Alright so what happened next went extremely fast so I'm going to have to write what Edward told me since my memory goes blank there. As we finished discussing everyone's tales and wondering where to go when Andrew and Jackson returned and was surprised to see us since they had left before we arrived. Then as James was getting steamed up he told us he was quite low on water so we'd have to stop at the next water tower, we were alright with that but at that moment those creatures were sprinting towards Tidmouth Station, Edward yelled at Oliver and James to move and as us and Oliver were leaving, James was surrounded and swarmed by those things, and Edward told me that after we exited the yard we heard an explosion from the yard and from that information I can assume James's boiler couldn't handle being swarmed by hundreds of "Zombies", as Edward calls them, and it exploded. Poor Bastard didn't deserve that, yeah sometimes he could be a prick but he was still our friend. However we didn't have much time to grieve as those "Zombies" were running towards us as James and his crew were most likely killed. As bad as it may sound some good came out of this, when James exploded and went up in flames it did I fact kill quite a few of Zombies and burned a few more in the resulting fire. We soon made it to Tidmouth Sheds and began slowing down but Oliver carried on going saying good luck as he left the area. Can't really blame him but he did abandon us and all he says it Good Luck. Idiotic Fools gonna get himself killed I thought.