Chapter 34

A/n: Hi guys! Here's the next chapter. I took so freaking long to write this that they took this movie off of Netflix and I have to watch it on Prime video with ads, ugh! It's my own fault, I have no one else to blame...

I have most of the movie section of this book completed and ready to go with just a few minor edits :)

Word count- 1791 words

Enjoy~

* * *

Your POV

While we were setting up the stage and getting all the props ready, somehow Johnny, Nooshy, and I had started messing around with the staffs for his set. We were swinging them around, dodging one another and blocking each others attacks. The fun ended when I whacked myself in the head, definitely leaving a bump.

"Ow," I said, carefully rubbing the tender spot.

"I guess Nooshy and I won, then," He said with a smirk.

I took my stick and jabbed him in the arm. Not enough to hurt him a lot, but enough to prove my point.

"Ow!" He said, rubbing his arm and pouting.

I stuck out my tongue at him, making Nooshy laugh.

After spending some time with her, I started to like her. She was fun and I really admired her carefree attitude. I felt bad for not liking her at first.

Rosita walked over to us. "Mr. Moon says we should start getting into costume."

The next hour was spent getting everyone ready for the show. We didn't have the costume crew with us, so we had to get ready on our own. During that time, Buster had gotten in touch with all of the other cast members, which thankfully wanted to do the show, and also made a plan with Rosita on how to distract security. The Tasiers also practiced tap-dancing at this time.

I looked at myself in the mirror, all dressed up. I was more than relieved to be back in the alien part, rather than the lead role. What Gunter said was true I guess—that this part was made for me, and the lead for Rosita.

As soon as we were ready, Ash wondered what we were going to do about hotel security—because as soon as we went live asking people to attend our show, they would be running down to the stage to stop us.

Rosita had it covered, though. She called Normon to send all of her piglets into the dining area with the instructions—eat as much as you want and make as big of a mess as you can. They didn't have to be told twice.

We all stood by the camera, ready to go live as soon as security was distracted.

When we heard the words "security to floor 17, repeat, all security to floor 17" go over the speaker, Buster turned on the camera.

"Is this thing on?" He asked.

"Yes, it's on now," Miss Crawly said.

"Oh, now? Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes. Before I blah, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, yeah, okay." He cleared his throat to stop stuttering. "Good evening! Uh, my name is Buster Moon, and it is my great pleasure to present to you, for one night only in the Crystal Tower Theater, a brand new show called Out of This World. A musical space odyssey featuring the return of the legendary Clay Calloway. That's right, Clay Calloway. And what's more, this show is completely free. So step right up, folks, and take your seats. The journey of a lifetime is about to begin."

Miss Crawly then turned the camera off.

Let's hope it worked and people are making their way down to the stage.