🍋 EX Leigon (Frank)x Yandere killer F!reader x Leon 🍋

⚠️Warnings: CNC, teasing, Biting, switch energy.⚠️

Borderline with rape if you do not like then don't read.

Read at your own risk!!!

Key: K/n Killer name, Y/n Your name.

~A new killer has arrived~

The entity placed me down in front of all the killers who where at the campfire and some ran out of their cabins to see...

I stood up, brushing the dirt off my ass and looked at everyone I waved not confident enough to speak

"Ooh~ she's a cutie!" One said with a mask I recognized as Ghostface when I heard he escaped prison I had no idea he'd be here.

I bowed as a thank you for the compliment

"Not much of a talker are you? So another silent killer?"

I nodded as someone grabbed my hand "Hi I'm Frank and I'm with legion! This is Julie, Susie, and joey!" he pointed to the others with masks...

But his name kept to my mind the same Frank I dated in school? Frank Morrison? I tilted my head at him but still I was to shy to say anything. I couldn't tell for sure if it was him or not

Next a taller lady came to me before speaking she picked me up in a hug speaking in her native tongue before letting me back down "Im huntress but you can call me Anna!"

Introductions were cut short as black smoke pooled around my body

"Damn I missed my chance to talk to the cutie!" I saw a purplish haired guy with a long yellow coat said before I was sent to the trial and my weapon was dropped into my hands by the entity and the blood lust came...

I am silent killer...

But my weapon, whenever its in my hands I always feel like a different person I felt like the entity took a long time to train me since I had no idea why it wanted me to kill these people....

But then I got a taste of chasing them it was fun and all the screams of pain I inflicted upon them and the occasional times they bring the perk decisive strike it feels great a little pain just before I kill them.

How I came to be here though heh I kept stalking the guys I loved if they had girlfriends I killed those girls and if they rejected me I killed them as well no one can ever love them except me~ fun right?

I found two survivors working on a generator I snuck up before they noticed me as I pulled one off and hit the other injuring them, she ran as fast as she could while the male I carried tried to thrash around before I hooked him.

Now now he was hot~ blond hair his eyes were beautiful "Why are you camping new killer?"

"Name?" I finally spoke amused

"Its Leon now ahh will you stop camping?" I turned to leave "What do we call you?"

I held a finger to my lips "K/n but you handsome can call me Y/n" and with that I left the hook instantly finding another running towards the hook for the save

I cooed as I appeared in front of them slicing them open with my weapon I smiled through the black bandages on my face they turned and tried to run away I figured I would use my ability and threw my weapon at them as my weapon returned I smirked watching the survivor try to crawl away...

(A/N: I honestly pictured Y/n as a female Zack from angels of death anime but with black bandages and also a weapon like his scythe but you may choose however you look)