🍋Leon X Reader X Albert🍋

⚠️ Warnings!: bondage, biting, overstimulation, double penetration, Pregnancy. ⚠️
~Non Entity~

I don't know how I got here....

Or even where here is...

I opened my eyes but all I could see was darkness...

I couldn't even speak I had tape over my mouth....

"Y/n are you okay?" I heard Leon's voice call out to me.

"mhmm!" from what I could tell I was knelling with my arms tied up above my head

"Its me, I'm so sorry I got us trapped in that gas filled room"

"it wa nt yu fal" 'I tried to say it wasn't your fault but with tape on my mouth I couldn't say anything'

"You have tape on your mouth right? you don't have to speak" Leon tried to calm me I think.

"Well~ well~ well~ Y/n and Leon I must thank you both for stumbling into my trap now I can use you!~" Wesker's silhouette shown for seconds before a bright light filled the room.

when I opened my eyes there was only one thing I noticed at first...

"Why are we naked Wesker?!"

We were both naked I tried looking away from Leon but then caught my eyes looking at Wesker he had taken off his coat and shirt... a-and his pants are undone but not off...

'What is Wesker planning?' I looked away from him fearing my lust towards both men would show plain as day...

"Heh cant even look in our directions Y/n?"

I shook my head no

"Wesker what is the meaning of this!"

"Well Leon this is all being recorded and will make a great video to send as revenge to a certain male that has a crush on our dear Y/n here~"

'Chris...'

I felt Wesker's hands on my hips

"And as for the tape my dear Y/n I just don't want you biting me" he moved closer to my ear to whisper "Because I know how much you love to bite during sex~"

My face turned bright red from remembering when me and Wesker first started working together we had a few drinks and somewhere along the line we ended up in his bed that night. in the morning we agreed not to speak of it ever again... but he got made fun of for a week or so until my bite marks on his neck healed up.

Luckily no one knew who it was due to everyone that night being drunk.

"That was before I had uroboros don't want you to get infected from biting me now~"

I blushed even more...

"What are you doing to her Wesker?!" Leon tried moving but he was chained up laying on his back

"Oh I'm just getting started~" Wesker's hands moved from my hip to my breasts as he started fondling them and pinching my buds before I felt his tongue lick the sensitive spot on my neck as his lips kissed and started to suck on the sensitive skin.

I felt him bite my neck turning me on even more than I already was I'm kind of glad this tape is on my mouth so that Leon couldn't hear my moaning.

But I could see Leon was also aroused from watching this as his cock is almost completely upright.