🍋Ghostface x Horny Reader🍋

Warnings: Biting kink. And practically this whole oneshot is a lemon 🍋.

Danny's POV:

I snuck over to the survivors camp again but this time I wanted to watch Y/n. she normally plays with herself at about this time. How did she get to bring all her toys to this realm anyway?

I looked through the crack of the curtain, there she was pleasing herself with the bigger one this time I bit my lip as I watched on I felt my pants become more restricting 'fuck I want her so bad' I took out my camera taking a photo with the flash off

I don't know why I haven't just joined her it was kind of like watching porn again, like I shouldn't be able to touch her. but she was just right there in front of me...

I turned around leaning on the cabin I grunted as I let myself begin to touch the bulge in my pants when I turned around to look at her pleasing her self she was gone...

'where did she g-' my thoughts where interrupted when the curtain was pulled back I quickly scrambled to hide before she opened the window to look out I watched her from the forest when I got far enough away as she closed the window again and closed the curtain completely shut...

'So much for that tonight... at least I got a picture!' I made my way back to my cabin as I got in the front door black mist pooled at my feet

"Son of a bitch!" I was pulled into a trail

I groaned as I opened my eyes to dead dog saloon 'Well this should be easy" I thought as I let my shroud cover me again.

I had found almost all survivors except one Jake, Meg, and Claudette so far I was chasing Jake just after I sacrificed Meg he had continuously hit me with a pallet he was desperate to get away this time.

finally I knocked him down and seeing that I was so pissed off I used my mori on him. I easily found Claudette hooked her for her second time I walked away in search of the last one but she was pulled off the hook I still didn't see who it was...

I got Claudette down again I thought I would just leave her laying there but I decided to make it quick and moried her as well...

'Guess I'll have to find the hatch first...'

Your POV:

I hid the entire match ashamed I didn't help much and all though it was for selfish reasons I had been listening to all the sounds Ghostface makes during these trails and I knew he's the one who keeps coming to my window....

I let it slip for a while but tonight before this trail I heard a grunt outside my window when I tried to find out who It was they were gone I wanted the touch of someone else tonight not just my toys...

Sorry ghostie but your my first candidate...

I found hatch but I hid waiting for ghostie once I saw him crouching coming closer to the hatch about to stand to close the hatch I snaked my arms around his neck and pushed him to the ground with me on top

He was much stronger than me but I caught him off guard I pinned him to the ground on his stomach as I kept pressure to his back "alright which survivor are you!!!"

I giggle in amusement and got closer to his ear "Oh I think you should be able to tell just by how wet I am ghostie"

"Fuck" he cursed as his head hit the ground.

"So were you always just going to watch and never join me?" I asked him

"How long have you known it's been me?" He tries to wiggle under me but just ends up making the pain in his back sharper causing him to groan lowly