We all can Learn From Others

(̶F̶r̶o̶m̶̶ n̶o̶w̶̶ o̶n i̶t̶a̶l̶i̶c̶s̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶s̶ p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶w̶i̶s̶e̶;̶  I've decided to change thoughts to <> because I want to use italics for other things. Enjoy chapter 3 of this fanfare. Also unless otherwise stated this will be Christopher 3rd POV so any thoughts will be his unless I suddenly make a random mistake and forget

~

And for those who may be triggered, there are a few references to not eating and the F-slur used in thoughts in this chapter so just be aware while reading

~

Also, asshole harry cause idk I just love it when he's mean)

When Christopher left his dorm, students were gathering in the common room. Looking around and found Draco talking with two chubby kids. Enzo wasn't in the room from what Christopher could see. Walking over, Christopher sat on the back of the couch as Draco spoke with the two kids.

"Fotos," Draco nodded in his direction. With all of the people that could report back to his father, Draco wanted to be sure that he was on his best behaviour as a pureblood.

"Hey Malfoy, have you seen Jaeger?"Christopher asked, Enzo wasn't in the dorm room when he woke up.

"No, I assumed he was with you. Probably headed down to the Great Hall. We're about to go down, want to come with us?" Draco asked standing up, smoothing down his robes. Christopher nodded hopping off of the couch. The two kids Christopher didn't catch the names of followed Draco like he was their almighty leader. But with what he knew about Draco, it seemed fitting that he would be able to get two dumbasses to follow along with him.

Following some of the older students, Christopher and Draco made their way to the Great Hall. Students from Gryffindor glared at them as they passed but the older students sent glares right back at them. Passing the stairs, they watched as students stumbled in surprise when the staircase suddenly changed directions. Entering through the open doors, Christopher looked at the Slytherin table to see if he could find his friend. Seeing Enzo sitting down and talking with one of the older students, Christopher made his way over to him and sat down.

"Hey, Christopher!" Enzo greeted, casually tossing the apple he grabbed with his toast in the air before catching it again.

"Hey," Christopher replied less enthusiastically. He felt like everybody was looking at him but everybody was absorbed in their own conversations. 

"How'd you sleep? It was so weird not being in my own room," Enzo laughed taking a bite out of his apple.

"Yeah, music helped," Christopher smiled as he spoke quiet enough for just him and Enzo to hear. He didn't want everybody to know they had muggle music players. Across the room, students were talking loudly and laughing. Many crowding around Harry. It was hard to ignore much to Christopher's distaste, they were just so loud.

"You gonna eat anything?" The boy Enzo was previously talking with asked. Christopher shook his head, he wasn't hungry. The older boy shrugged and piled some more pancakes onto his plate before eating them. 

The Head of House, Professor Severus Snape, started walking past handing out schedules for the year. They were divided into five columns with six rows. The first thing he had was Transfiguration. Looking over at Enzo's, Christopher saw that he had Charms. Sad that he wouldn't have his first class with his friend he slouched.