chapter 34

~Time skip~

Author's pov

Today is the last day of the couple in Korea because Tommorow they we'll go to Japan to make sure everything is ready.

Yesterday the princess told trea about her plan on visiting the royal academy for the last time, because she will transfer school since she'll be living in Japan after their wedding.

The princess is now ready together with her cousin andastrea, they were on their way out but they stop when king Asaki called them so they emmediately turn around and they spotted the king with prince asahi.

" jian!" " What is it appa? " Princess jian said " where are you going?" Her father calmly asked so the princess emmediately answered her father " I just want to visit the academy for the last time, because I know I will really miss it" princess jian sadly said.

"Okay go ahead and bid your goodbye to your friends in the academy" king Mason said while smiling widely " thank you father " princess jian said before hugging her father.

" Will go now uncle" trea said " bring asahi with you so that I can be sure that you're safe" king Mason said and her daughter was about to say no but trea stop her by covering her mouth.

" Okay uncle" trea said while winking at the king and emmediately take prince asahi with them. The princess is still annoyed at her cousin but she can't do anything about it because they are now already on their way to the royal academy.

Andastrea seems to notice her cousin's annoyed face so she tease her more by saying " hey! relax! asahi oppa don't bite" which made the princess glared at her but prince asahi stayed silent at the front sit.

After a few minutes they finally arrived at the royal academy and the time they went out, the student emmediately raise their banners, congratulating the couple about their marriage which shocked the princess.

She wasn't expecting this because first of all she didn't make a lot friends so she was now searching for andastrea but her cousin is nowhere to be found the only one standing beside her was prince asahi that's now also shocked and confused on what's happening.

" Where's trea?" Princess jian asked so the prince emmediately answered her " how would I know!" Prince Asahi calmly said then suddenly they heard prince jeongwoo's voice announcing to bring the couple to the school's ball room.

Not that long the students emmediately guide the couple to the ball room, they are giving way so that the couple can walk properly and even though princess jian and prince asahi are confused they still go with the flow and went to the stage.

After a few minutes of walking they finally reach the ball room a and spotted their friends, princess Jian's brothers and cousins.

" Yahh what are you doing, you're making me cry" princess jian said stopping herself from crying " this is the academy's farewell party for you" the princess teacher Ms. Lee said " seonsangnim you didn't have to do this, but thank you very much for this wonderful moment " princess jian geinuinly said which made her teacher smile.

" Prince Asahi welcome to the royal academy " Ms.Lee said while bowwing " thank you Ms.Lee " prince asahi said while smiling " please take care of my favorite student, okay! Or else! " Ms. Lee jokingly said " I'm just kidding but please take good care of her" Ms.Lee added. " I will" prince asahi said while looking at the princess.

Then prince jeongwoo suddenly speak making the couple and Ms.Lee flinched " seonsangnim!" " Ahh jeongwooyahh when did you get here" Ms.Lee said while holding her heart. " Just now " prince jeongwoo said innocently " why? Did I startled you" he added.

" Yes you really did" princess jian said while glaring at her twin brother. " I guess! I'm sorryyyyyyy" prince jeongwoo said while looking down so the princess emmediately cheer him up. " It's okayyyyyyyyy " the princess said while smiling widely so prince jeongwoo's mood emmediately lighten up.

" Go now and enjoy the party" Ms.Lee said so the couple and prince jeongwoo bid their goodbye and emmediately went to prince jihoon at the front.

" Our main event is here" prince jihoon said while giving the other mic to her sister and to prince asahi. Everyone was wearing the academy's uniform while cheering. " Uummm thank you everyone for this wonderful farewell party, even though we're not that close I'm still thankful to meet all of you so let's enjoy this party together, okay!" Princess jian said which made the students cheer more.

" Oumm I'm not really a student here but I still want to thank you for all the things you did for jian-shii" prince asahi said making the students tease them.

" Aww prince asahi is so sweet" a student said " please take good care of our princess your highness " another student said " I will" prince asahi said making the students squill " princess jian since this is your last day here can I request something? " a student said.

So the princess emmediately answered her fellow students " yes any thing you want" " then can you kiss prince asahi in the cheeks" the student said making the princess shocked.

" Please" The students said " oumm can you request anything except that" princess jian said " please your highness just this once " the other student said and the princess doesn't know what to do.

************************************
Author's note:

Hello everyone 🤗🤗 did you watch their weverse live 🙂 they were so funny especially my love asahi 🤭🤭but btw here's another chapter and hope you'll like it 🤠 so that would be all 😊😘😘🥰