chapter 75

~time skip~

Author's pov

The parade is now ongoing with the lead of prince asahi and princess jian. A lot of people came to watch the parade, some are even throwing flowers on them, the royalties are happily appreciating the hospitality the cetizens are showing to them.

Princess jian was also enjoying what she's seeing, she feels how warm the Japanese cetizens loved and accept them and she's thankful for that. While princess jian was enjoying herself, prince asahi was also enjoying on stealing glances from her which princess kiyana noticed.

" She might end up melting, hikun" princess kiyana playfully stated making her brother look away " what do you mean kiyana" prince asahi innocently uttered "nevermi--" princess kiyana couldn't finish what she was saying because snowy suddenly became uncontrollable.

" Ohh no! jian be careful" princess akari uttered as princess jian tried her best not to fall off snowy who was getting uncontrollable, the guards are also trying to calm the horse, but unfortunately they only got kicked by snowy.

"Guards make sure everyone is safe" prince asahi demanded " hai! Your highness" the lead guard said letting half of the guards to make sure everyone is safe while the others are doing their best to make sure that the princess and it's horse snowy to be safety.

" jian get off first, then we'll take care of snowy after" prince asahi stated but the princess didn't listen " no! I can't live snowy, I need to calm her down" princess jian stated " snowy it's okay, calm down okay, calm downnnnn" " got you! Are You okay?" Princess jian fall off of snowy, luckily prince asahi was fast enough to catch her.

" I'm okay, but snowy isn't" princess jian worriedly uttered " guards now!!" Prince asahi demanded which the head guard emmediately follow, he then emmediately inject something on snowy to calm it down.

" What are you doing?" Princess jian confusedly asked " don't worry she'll be fine" prince asahi assured as snowy began to loss conscious, and when it finally fall on the ground princess jian emmediately went off of prince asahi's horse and went to her horse that is now lying on the ground.

" Snowy don't worry you'll be fine,okay! you just need to be checked, I'll see you at the Palace" princess jian said as she patted snowy lovingly and carefully. The head guard then assigned a guard to bring snowy back to the palace safely " don't worry jian, she'll be fine" prince asahi assured again while the princess just nodded.

Princess jian then bow her head and apologize to the people " gomennasai everyone for the inconvenience, I sincerely apologize for my carelessness" " it's okay you're highness, it's not your fault " a citizen said.

" that's right you're highness, it's never your fault, it's just an accident" another citizen said " arigatō misaimas everyone" princess jian uttered sincerely while prince asahi on the hand was admiring his wife proudly.

The head guard then demanded for a new horse but prince asahi stop him " no need for that" prince asahi uttered confusing everyone " but the princess ne--" " she can ride with me, and besides it takes a lot of time to get a new horse" prince asahi reasonably uttered " your right, your highness " the head guard agreed.

They then look at princess jian who was now staring dumbly at her husband " your highness is that okay with you" the head guard asked and it took seconds before princess jian answers which made prince asahi nervous.

" If it would take less time then..... " Princess jian said but before she finished her words, she looked at prince asahi first " I'll ride with you" as she finished her words, a smile emmediately lit up on the prince face.

Prince asahi then extended his hand to support princess jian which the latter accepted, prince asahi then pull the princess and placed her on his horse carefully which made the people squeal on what they're witnessing.

"Are you ready?" Prince asahi asked while the princess just nodded her head " let's go" prince asahi demanded as the guards emmediately followed, prince asahi then extended his hands to hold the rope which flustered the princess by their sudden position and the latter noticed it.

" you're face look so red, are you okay?" Prince asahi asked " ou..oumm it's just the weather is so oumm hot" princess jian said trying her best to calm her heart " hold on tight so that you won't fall, but don't worry I won't let that happen, you can only fall for me" what prince asahi said made it worst but the princess tried her best to calm down even though her heart is beating crazily.

Prince asahi's pov

" How sweet!!"
" This feels like an idol drama"
" What a perfect couple"
" We're blessed to have them"

Hearing those words, makes me happy, but having jian beside me made me unable to hide and hold my smile, even though she doesn't uttered a single word, hearing her heart beat beating crazily tells me that she is somehow still affected by me, which means she still cares for me and I love to tease her for that.

I was smiling throughout the parade because of her, how I wish we can go back to the time where we can talk to each other without bickering, but I know it's my fault and I need to work hard to regain her trust, I won't give up until she can finally see my sincerity and that I really love her.

************************************
Author's note:

Hello everyone 🤗 I'm back with another chapter 😀 hope you'll like it ☺️ and I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time but btw here is it........ So that would be all 😊 love you all mwaaaa 😘😘😍