chapter 43

~Time skip~

Author's pov

Today is the big day, it's the weeding day of the princess of Korea and the prince of Japan. A lot of visitors are now arriving. The royalties and ministers of the near kingdoms are also attending. The media and reporters are also ready to feature this epic day.

Princess jian and prince asahi are still in their dressing room. Princesses jian is wearing a white strapless weeding dress designed by the well know designer. It has a lot of pearl with white roses and small Sakura's in it.

While prince asahi's suit is a combination of the classic and modern suit of a royal Japanese With a rose, pearl and Sakura brotch in it.

The flowers girls and ring bearer are already done. The bridesmaids and their escorts are also done with their makeup so they went to their friends and plan to visit the groom and the bride to be separately which everyone agreed.

The girls are going to visit the groom while the boys will be visiting the bride that's their plan. So the girls are now on their way to the groom's room. While the boys are on their way to the bride's room.

{The groom's room}

The girls are now sneaking in the room since princess akari plan to surprise her younger brother which the girls agreed to do. " Surprised" they said in unison but still didn't get the reaction they want.

" Hey! can you act like you're surprised" princess kiyana annoyingly said but her older brother just gave him an emitionless look.

" A living robot indeed" andastrea jokingly said " that's right! His the living robot made in japan" yvi playfully said while winking at trea. " Btw Oppa! You look so handsome! Like really handsome" Andastrea said but the latter didn't change his emotionless expression.

" He really do some effort to impress jianna-chan " Janine playfully said " btw hikun congratulations on your wedding, if you give birth to your kids make me their godmother okay" Janine teasingly said.

" What are you talking about" prince asahi shyly said but still play it cool " well your going to have kids right" andastrea teasingly said " what are you thinking were still young " prince asahi said " okay relax we're just kidding " princess akari said assuring her younger brother.

"But promise me you won't hurt her hikun, or else even if I'm your sister I wouldn't be on your side " princess akari seriously said " but congratulations on your wedding " princess akari sincerely said.

" Congrats " yvi said " same here Mr.groom " princess kiyana said before hugging her older brother then after a seconds she pull away " take care of her " princess kiyana added.
" Chukahae, you understand that right " andastrea said and prince asahi just nod his head. " Then goodbye will go back to the hall now " princess kiyana said and they all went out the room.

{The bride's room}

The boys are now outside the room so prince jeongwoo emmediately knock on the door then he stop when he heard her twin sister said " come in" " how's the bride to be" prince jihoon teasingly said when he sees his little sister wearing a beautiful weeding dress.

" Stop it oppa" princess jian annoyingly said " wow noona you look so beautiful, can you marry me instead " junghwan playfully said earning a stare from the boys " I'm just kidding" junghwan added then they all Chuckle.

" We know" junkyu said assuring junghwan " btw what are you doing here" princess jian said looking at them " isn't it obvious" haruto said " were visiting you bride to be " doyoung savagely said " that's right jian, chukahae on your wedding" jaehyuk said while smiling.

" Congrats wishing you the best jian-shii " yedam geinuinly said " Gamsahamnida everyone" princess jian said " I still can't believe this" prince jeongwoo said " what do you mean woo" hyunsuk confusedly said " that my twin sister will be married" prince jeongwoo added.

" Don't worry woo your sister is in good hands" Mashiho said " that's right and don't worry we will always be here for jian-shii " yoshi said assuring the prince.

" Thanks at least I know she has someone who will take care of her here" prince jihoon said " yahh stop it I don't want to cry today" princess jian said " can we do a group hug" princess jian added which everyone agreed to.

Then they do a group hug and after a seconds they pull away then the boys decided to go back to the hall and left the princess there first.

************************************
Author's note:

Hello everyone 🤗🤗 so here's another chapter hope you'll like it and I think I wouldn't be able to update everyday because classes are coming up but thanks for voting I really appreciate it so that would be all 😊 love you all mwaaaa 😘😘🥰