C 5

"Alright,alright,alright *hic* I may have been a tad jealous when it came down to Aria." "Whyyy?" "Trina do you have a crusssshhhh?" Gema slurred. "I got an idea but before that, Aria I've been *hic* wanting to ask you, where did you get that hickey*almost hiccup* from?" 'Hearing her ask partly sobered her up. 'I can't tell her what went down with Tiara.' "A hickey, I have a hickey? *hiccup* I didn't notice, but I don't think that's a hickey, I was in the grass sometime today and I guess it was probably an ant sting."

"Sureeeee, lets play truth or dare." " Gema, we've already gone through both bottles." "Did you say bottles? Or bibles heehee." "Gema, shud da fuck up." Watching as they both start playing the game between each other and start to doze off, they go to sleep, stumbling her way to the dining room, phone in hand. She sets her eyes on Gema's parents' bottle of crown royal. Pouring 2 shots and putting it back she then calls Mary.

"Hello?" "How are you Mary? I know it's late but are you busy? *hic*" "I'm about to take my classes for the night, all I have are assignments for tonight though, I don't have anything else other than that." "We can't talllk than?" "I never said that, but have you been drinking?" "Yup, still am." Picking up both glasses and she chugs one after the other. "Do you always drink so heavy ?" "Absolutely not, I drink every once in a while, I'm not stupiiii." "I have a question." With a yawn she responds "Go ahead Mary."

"A security guard mentioned that he saw my manager in the parking lot kissing some girl, I figured you probably got out of your classes during those times, so you might know something." "Mary,I have something to confess to you. It wass me *hic* she kissed me and the whole thing was a mess." "Aria did she hurt you?" "Nawww, I'm fine. I just had to tell someone, I just couldn't tell my friends because Trina would be pissed. *hic* I know you prob wanted us to talk, I'm sorry that this happened."
"It is what it is, I always knew she was a jealous person, it's ok. If it's alright and you don't have school this weekend we can hang out, but you're kind of drunk right now, so I doubt you'll remember, we can talk a little more when you're sober." "So you're gonna do your classes and leave me alone? That's mean of you." "Fine, I'll stay on the phone but don't interrupt my classes, ok." "Deal."

"Mary, don't get offended by this question please but how many attractive people do you see on the daily working at the S'mores cafe?" "Plenty, but a lot of them are absolutely straight and of course don't give me the time of day, but you did. I don't want any of them though." "What would you think if we actually *hic* actually dated." "Honestly it would be nice, I haven't dated someone in a while." "How long is a while to you?" "I haven't had anyone new in the last months." "What happened?" "We drifted apart, even though we were together for 3 years. We started dating when I was 20, by the way Aria I never even asked how old you were." "I'm the same age as you, I wouldn't be drinking if I wasn't over 21." "You seem very responsible for someone who downed 2 shots just now." "I guess I'm a responsible drunk, nice."
"Was the person you dated a guy or girl?" "It was a girl, she was my first girlfriend, my first love actually ,what about you, what's your history?" "I mainly threw myself into my school work, Trina was how I found out I was lesbian. She kissed me one time when I didn't give her my attention, then said just joking, I have no clue if she feels anything for me other than friendship, because of that that's all I could really feel for her, we've been friends for 7 years, and if she felt anything for me like that, I wish she would have said something." "What would you do if Trina admitted to liking you, even though we're talking to each other."
"I have no clue, I would love for us to be something more than just friends though, I would hate to pass someone like you up, you're really a sweet person, you're not worth just passing up. I think we should really see where everything goes, I think we'll be a nice match for each other Mary." "I do too Aria, hopefully I see you tomorrow." *snore* "Goodnight Aria."
*Mary's POV*
'She's asleep now. Not too late for a drive, the Wally World is uptown, maybe I can look at Meddle and find out if Tiara's girlfriend probably works there. Maybe Snaps, if neither of those, 2 instafram might have something, it can at least shorten my drive so I know who to look for.
Opening her laptop, Mary looks up Tiara's instafram, the page is private, getting an idea, she grabs her phone and looks for Aria's Instafram and Meddle. Finding some of her pictures, she makes a fake account, buys a couple hundred followers and posts Aria's pictures. Following Tiara's account, she goes to get water leaving her phone on her bed, coming back to it with her cup, she notices that Tiara has accepted and follows her back quickly.
She scans around then sees a picture of Tiara kissing a very light skinned woman in a walmart parking lot, she had a hint of Latina, and was very pretty. Screenshotting and reversing the photo, the location appears and Mary stores the address.
An idea pops into her head and she goes through her contacts before she finds the one she's looking for, Uncle Tim, he was always up at this time of night, it was 11:30 PM from what her clock showed, hitting the call button,and turning on the speaker she waits.' "Hello?" "Uncle Tim, are you doing anything tonight?" "I'm bout to clock out this hole I call my job." "May I ask for a favor?" "Go ahead Bloody Mary." "Uncle Tim, I told you don't call me that *laughs*, Can you go to the Wally World on 2437 SpiceWing? And also can you see if someone that looks like this is there?" Mary sends him a picture. "Sure Bloody Mary, I ain't got nothing better to do, ought as well as grab something to eat while I'm there, I'll call you when I come back." "Alright, thanks." A devious smile takes a place on Mary's list, as the though of destroying Tiara brought pleasing thoughts to her mind. Getting onto her computer and logging in for her classes, she waits..