C6

*Next morning, Tuesday*
*ring*ring* "Hello?" "Rise and shine Bloody Mary, I did see the girl in the picture you sent me, it was 12:17 when I got there, she was excited about clocking out at 12:30, and also, her name is Tina. Now do me a favor and make sure I get my next coffee for free." "You got it, thankyou."
*S'mores cafe, 8:00, 30 minutes before Aria arrives*
"Tiara, I thought I told both you, and your lil thot Barista to stay away from my girl. Cousin you got a whole girlfriend, what you want with Aria?" "Aria's a great girl, after all she ain't even your girlfriend, so I'm gonna go ahead and take her off your hands, when I was on top she was wanting it, I hope you saw that hickey on her neck, cause I almost got her to skip whatever lil shit ya'll had goin on."
"She's my best friend you slut!" "If that security guard hadn't caught us she would've enjoyed my slut ass. You're probably a scary ass lil hoe that couldn't tell her how you feel."
Trina jumps over the counter punching Tiara so hard she falls into the coffee machine, hot coffee floods from the machine drenching and burning Tiara. Trying to punch Trina, she gets snatched by the tracks and dragged out of the cafe. Both women in a big catfight, Mary excited from all the drama had been recording since she felt the tense air that could be cut with a knife,
Watching and recording from the open door, Tiara had gotten up and both girls were swinging at each other. "Aye somebody call the campus cops, they out here fighting!" Bw yells, as one of the drive through guys calls campus security.
By then round 1 was done, and round 2 was comin up hot and ready, Tiara had gotten up, her closure was exposed, her face scratched up and she was mad. "You fightin me over a girl for what?!" "Cause you knew she was mine, and you steady went after her." Tiara runs up on Trina, and both girls were fighting up against someone's car. "Aye y'all get off my whip!" Mary was trying to hide her laughter and excitement. Once the campus officers drove into the parking lot, Mary put her phone away and got to cleaning up the mess, Tiara was brought inside, and Trina stayed outside.
Mary went into the women's restroom and called Aria to tell her what happened. *music* "Hello,yea your friend Trina just fought my manger" "What do you mean that Trina just got into a fight?!" "All I heard was your friend got mad because I guess it got to her that Tiara flirted with you." "Hang on a minute, did you know that Tiara had flirted with me?" "Aria last night we were on the phone because you called me when you were drunk, you probably told her and forgot." "I guess so, fuck this is my fault,I'm on my way."
*8 minutes later*
Aria pulls into the driveway, phone to her ear, parking her car she gets out and goes up to Trina who was against a constable car, her attire rushed, and an angry expression, she hangs up the phone, before losing it. "Trina! What did you think you were out here doing coming to fight somebody, we don't have time for this! We graduate this year and you're out here fighting?!"
One of the constables goes up and tries to calm her down, still angry she goes into the store mad and sat down at a table. Mary, seeing her upset makes her an iced coffee, and grabs a warm chocolate chip muffin from the mini oven, she takes them over to her table, setting them down in front of her. "How much is it, I don't want to trouble anyone today."
"It's on me, I just don't want to see you upset, is it ok if I hug you?" As soon as Mary had asked, Aria hugged her while still sitting down, Mary had a small smile on her face. She could feel Aria calm down as she held onto her by her waist. " Don't worry about anything, just eat and lets try to salvage the morning."
Taking her advice Aria eats her muffin and drinks her coffee, anger slowly subsiding. Tiara had come from the backroom, sunglasses and a cap on, striding over to her table she says. "Please leave, you can come back tomorrow, but your friend is not ever welcome in this store again." With that Aria picks up her coffee, and throws away the muffin wrapper she looks towards Mary who motions for her to come to the counter.
"Yes?" "I know it isn't a good time to ask, but would you like to come over to my place tonight, my roommate is out of town for 3 days, I would really like the company if you don't mind." "I'm glad my mom lets me go places, send me your address and I'll be there, also what time do you get off today?" "6:00." "Alright."
*In class*
"Ms.Chase, may I ask where your friends are?" "Not here." The teacher pinches the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "I can see that,but where are they?" "One is in trouble, the other is getting her out of all trouble, the rest you can ask them." The teacher walks off and the day of classes continues, at lunchtime Aria texts her mom about going to another friend's place, luckily the overnight bag had 3 pairs of clothes instead of just 2.
*5:30 classes are over*
'Back in the parking lot and sitting in her car again,she waits on Mary. Grabbing her phone, she connects her earpods and waits on Gema to pick up.
"Hello?" "How's Trina doing?" "They said I can come and get her tomorrow because the manager is pressing charges. The school is getting involved because at the time the campus wasn't supposed to be open to anyone but university staff and other employees on campus. They said she's suspended for the rest of the week." "Did you call her momma yet?" "Not yet." "Don't trip,I got it."