Chapter 5: Party Time

Third person's POV

Samantha was sitting at the Brotherhood's usual table. No one else was there yet.

"Hey, " A voice said, and Samantha turned around to see Victoria. "Can I sit with you for a few minutes? I don't know where the people at my normal table are, and I don't want to sit alone."

"Uh, sure?" Samantha said as the blonde girl sat down next to her.

"Question: What exactly are your powers? Cause you said, you had powers just like me."

"I can turn into animals. I choose the fox the most because they're so beautiful. Also basic have the strength of the animal I choose and all their other traits," She replied.

"Nice," Samantha said.

"Who is this?" Kevin asked as he and Mary walked over to the table with their lunch tray.

"This is-"

"Victoria! What are you doing?" The blonde, green-eyed mutant jumped in her seat. Samantha turned around to see who had cut her off. Kitty and the rest of the X-men stood to behind Victoria's seat.

"What? I didn't know where you guys were! You guys always take so long!"

"You're with then?" Samantha asked.

"Yeah, but what does it matter?"

"Come on, " Kitty said, grabbing Victoria's arm. "You don't want to hang out with this group."

**

Samantha's POV

I was now walking to my car with Rogue when my twin brother Kurt showed up.

"Hey, Sam and Rogue, " Kurt said, waving at both of us.

"What is it, Kurt?" I asked.

"Well, there will be a party at the institute tonight since the Professor is away. So wanted to know if you two wanted it to go?" He asked.

"Won't the other girls be mad? After all, they were mad at that girl Victoria, " I said. "Besides, I knew to keep an eye on the others, so they don't cause any trouble."

"Come on, it will be fun, plus Kevin will keep them out of trouble. You will need a break from there, foolish, " Rogue said.

"She right, plus I tell them to leave you alone, " Kurt said.

"Alright, we come then."

"See you later tonight then, " Kurt said, walking away.

Once they were gone, Rogue and I continued walking to my car, where Mary was waiting for us since her last class of the day was closer to where the car was parked.

**

-Timeskip-

After arriving home and asking Levin to keep an idea on the others, I and Rogue were now in my car driving to the Xavier Institute.

"You ready for the party?" Rogue asked.

"I just hope Kevin keeps the others under control, " I replied.

"Oh, come on, you need to learn to relax, " Rogue said.

"I'll relax once mom is back, but I don't know when she will be still looking for those two new mutants, " I said. "Any way where here, " I said, parking my car once we arrived at the Institute.