"confession?"

I woke up to a delicious smell. As I opened my eyes, I saw some breakfast on the table on my side.

It was a full course meal, it seemed more like lunch then breakfast. I looked at the clock and it was ... 1.34pm .. Did I really sleep that much?

I noticed there was also a note beside the food,

‘If you’re reading this then you finally woke up, I’ve been trying to wake you up from the past 30 mins. I made you breakfast, well more like lunch, so eat up.’

I ate the food in a matter of minutes. It tasted great. Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz, I picked it up and saw ‘ sent you a message’, I tapped on the notification and saw his text.

I stared at the text and I decided to leave him on seen as I was over him. I was damn sure that I would never go back to him ever again.
I’ve had enough of everyone treating me like shit. Those feelings were nothing but just some stupid thoughts. I’m gonna confess to Haru today, If he accepts, then I’ll surely forget about Ren right? I thought to myself.

I went and got fresh after all that thinking. Tomo greeted me as I headed out of my room, at the adorable sight my first instinct was to pet him and pick him up. As I was about to pick him up, my phone buzzed again. I checked it and it was Ren again.

He says he wants to meet.
Should I?
No.
But what if?
No.
How about replying with ‘k’ and bunking on it?
Yes.

It was fixed, I decided to reply with ‘k’ and not show up to the area set up by him later. I went back inside my room and watched some K-dramas, suddenly I heard a honk outside the house; I looked outside my window and it was Ren, He looked.. different.. he almost looked unrecognisable. He looked up at the window and waved, ‘the hell?’ I thought, I didn’t expect him show up infront of my, I mean Haru’s house!!
I told him to wait and went to change outfits, what could I do? I had already agreed on it through text. I was about to dress up casually when I got another message from Ren, ‘don’t dress casually kid.’, this bitchass.. i tried finding something “not casual” and finally found a black party dress, that’s the only ‘‘not casual’’ outift I could find. Before I changed into it, I sent a pic of it to Ren for confirmation. ‘perfect.’ he replied.
I wore it and looked at myself in the mirror, “Woah, I look hot. I should take myself on a date sometime.” I said to myself whilst admiring my reflection.
As I went out of the house, I saw Haru walking back home, I went to him and informed him about the situation. He seemed down after I said that I was going somewhere with Ren, not to mention my ‘fit.
“Don’t worry, I’m gonna return in an hour or so.” I reassured him and smiled, his face lit up again, “be safe.” he said and walked back inside the house. I went to Ren’s car and sat inside, “yo” he said.