The horror

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Come on". liam snapped out of his thoughts to see zayn offering his hand to him as he was on the other side of the massive dirt pile along with Niall who had the torch.

He grabbed zayn's hand as he carefully made his way over the pile. he was over but didn't like the fact that there was a lot of dirt in his shoes.

"This keeps getting weirder and weirder". they looked around to find another room with a ladder that seemed to be going down?

"Well... the only option is down" Zayn said gesturing to the ladder that lead down. as much as Niall wanted to object he saw no point in it seeing as it was there only option.

Liam really didn't care anymore he just wanted out. Zayn walked over to the ladder to see if it was even stable and without a word he jumped down the shaft with the torch leaving the other two.

"Wait!- Zayn!" Liam yelled at he just saw him jump down. is he crazy! Who knows what's down there!

"It's alright guys I'm okay!" Zayn yelled back. "but... you might want to see this..." the tone in his voice was slightly terrified. do I even want to know what's down there?...

Niall gave liam a look and was skeptical about going down there.

"Come on Niall" Liam was already about to jump down. he couldn't use the ladder cause that would be more difficult for him.

"A-alright". everything that was going on was finally getting to him. the deaths, running from something that wasn't even alive! And the fear of being left in complete darkness.

Liam could see the faint glow of the torch below and saw that it was that far off the ground, just one simple jump. But something hit his back and it wasn't a pleasant fall to the ground.

He landed on the hard cold ground groaning in pain but he was on his feet again when Zayn helped him up.

"What happened?" Zayn asked dusting Liam off. That's something I want to know as well!

"I think Niall pushed me" Liam said checking his arms to see more scratches. Zayn laughed.

"I swear you never get a break do you?" Zayn said trying to be funny. Liam was about to snap at him when they see Niall come down the ladder.

"Okay before you start yelling at me it wasn't my fault" he said in defense.

"Oh really? Then please do explain" Liam said crossing his arms over his chest. they started arguing.

Zayn didn't pay attention to them as he was terrified at what laid in front of him. Liam noticed and stopped with the yelling.

"Zayn... what are you looking at?". He walked closer to him and in the glow of the light what he saw frighten him. four rotting skeletons laid in front of them...

*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N
Okay so I've been thinking these past few days and I didn't feel right about stopping this story.
It's reached 23.5k views and over 500 votes and it's my first story published on here so might as well finish it 😊
Till next time, bye! 😁