Dont Mention My Brother (Eddie Munson)

Eddie Munson x !Henderson!Femreader

Word count: 403 Words

eddie munson x afab!reader

warnings: Unprotected vaginal penetration, mutual orgasm, dirty talk

"shh." he places his hand over your mouth. he's inside you, deep, and your eyebrows are curved upward as he hovers his face over your's. "shut the fuck up." he whispers, his tone serious but a small smile crooning on his face.

you just stare into his eyes, both of you frozen in place. "the last thing i need is your brother roasting me in front of the whole hellfire club for fucking his sister." he hisses, hand still pressed firmly over your lips.

"plezdntmeshonmybrthrwilurisydemeh" you mumble against his palm. he chuckles as he pulls his hand away, "what was that, sweetheart?"

you sigh, your breath blowing his curls backward swiftly. "please don't mention my brother while you're inside me."

"sorry." he says right before he kisses you on the lips. "just try your best to stay quiet for me?" as he finished his sentence his hips starts to roll slowly into yours, deepening his cock inside of you. you let out a small huff.

"can you do that for me?" he pumps into you again, and your jaw falls. he begins to bury his face in your neck, placing my wet soft kisses on under your ear, as his thrusts grow faster.

"trust me, babe, there's nothing more i'd like to hear than you're perfect little moans." he then grunts quietly, right in your ear, and you can feel yourself becoming even wetter around him. you feel him snake his hand downward and he's begins placing small, circular pressure to your clit. "my favorite sound in the fucking world."

"please, eddie," you whisper into his hair. "make me cum, please."

he presses harder into your clit and increases his pace, and your head presses hard into the pillow below you. "that's it, baby." you can hear the smile plastered on his face.

your orgasm approaches fast and your eyes squeeze shut as you tighten around him– causing his breath to falter a bit. "shi-it," he mumbles, pumping even faster.

you feel a warmth grow deep inside you and he lets out a sigh, collapsing above you. "one of these days i'm gonna make you scream." he says, his voice a little muffled as he speaks into your shoulder.

"looking forward to it." you say back, kissing his head lazily.