Breeding Kink (Steve Harrington)

!Breeding kink Steve x !Fem Reader

Word count: 511

☆ warnings: p in v, breeding kink, praising, mentions of cum..... alot, unprotected sex, crying

steve cannot help himself when it comes to burying his cock in your pussy. he always loses himself in you, loves having your cunt flutter around him as your tits bounced with every thrust he made. he'll fuck you nice and slow, overstimulate you 'til you're babbling and too dumb to talk back.

the first time steve ever fucks you, he quickly loses it at the feel of your cunt, sliding into your silky walls with a high pitched, groan that breaks in his chest. god did he sound so heavenly. he'll fuck you deep into the mattress, your legs hiked over his shoulders before he falls forward, putting his weight on your chest and locking you in a mating press that pushes the air from your lungs with each quick thrust.

sweat crowds his forehead as he pounds into you, hips snapping quickly against yours, telling you how good your cunt feels, telling you that it feels like you were made to take his cock like this. calls you pretty under him n tells you that he doesn't want anything else, only needs your sweet cunt, only needs to breed it. the words tumble from his lips so fast. steve tells you that he's gonna breed you, that it feels too good and he's just gotta breed you full. he can never shut up when he's pussy drunk and when he's around you, he's always pussy drunk, can never get enough.

"oh fuck.. fuck fuck fuck. baby please, wanna breed you, need to fill you up. i wanna see your pretty face," he speaks through pants, pulling out when you nod and snapping the condom off with a quick fist before sliding back into your soaking cunt, warmth and wetness of it consuming him. god, his eyes practically roll back into his head before he starts taking you again, with more energy, more eagerness as he cranes his neck to watch him disappear inside of you. he loves the way your lips stretch for him, the way they wrap around him so tightly.

n when he gets close, he just never stops rambling, telling you how good your pussy wraps around him, taking him so well. he absolutely loves how you arch your back, the sounds you make and how your tears flow from your eyes. "oh c'mere baby, you're doing so well," he wipes your tears and caresses your cheek, thrusts slow and deep. he can't wait to fill you up, wants to feel you twitch and squirm around him.

pushes you down by the shoulders and buries his cock so deep in you as he cums, it twitches n pulses in you and steve reaches a hand down to rub your clit messily to get you there. he wants you to cum too, it's important to him. "so good 'f me babe," he kisses you multiple times on your forehead, cock still buried in you.