Pretty Boy Cant Get Laid (Steve Harrington)

⚠️THIS WAS SORTA RUSHED I APOLOGIZE ⚠️

summary: bully!reader gets fucked by steve once she reached his limit (not proof read)

cw: bully!reader, fem!reader, sex outside, mean / rough steve, slapping, choking, hair pulling

Word count: 1.7k

you aren't sure why you do it, bully him, pick at him, make fun of him, mock him, tease him. you've been doing it since high school and you thought by now it'd stop. but you've always had the urge to fuck with steve. maybe it was spite? maybe it was jealousy? maybe it's cause you're secretly sexually attracted to him? or maybe all of the above. some may call it obsessive in a way, you even got hired at the same job as him, just to pick on him more.
if you're being honest with yourself, it almost turns you on. the way his jaw clenched at certain trigger words, the way his body stiffens when you hit, pinch or poke him. the way his cheeks burn a deep red, and his eyes are locking in on you with irritation and annoyance. the way his chest rises and falls rapidly. we all know steve isn't the kind to get rough, or even super angry. but something about you pulling his strings as much as you can.. something about it ticks him off. but too be fair you do hit it where it hurts sometimes.
he can't help but admit he's attracted to you to, the way you come into work late without a care in the world, chunky heels clonking against the hard floor. the way you're almost always chewing and playing with your gum, the way you flirt with every customer guys and girls. the way you come in with mini skirts on purpose, to protest against stupid dress code. all of it gets him rock hard just thinking about it.
you were sat in the green swivel chair next to him, feet kicked up on the front desk. he's eyeing you with 'disgust' as always with a small huff, "get your feet down." he's nudging your leather clad foot, but you don't budge. the sound of your gum pop slicing through the silence of the store makes him clench. he's more frustrated than usual today. little did you know it was sexually.
you waddle your crossed foot back and forth, almost taunting him, "or what?" you press, shit eating grin plastered on your face. his eyes evert back to you with annoyance, "just do it." he rolls his eyes.
"no." your response is quick, and your grin grows wider when he forcefully knocks your feet down. "why are you always such an asshole?" he snaps, hand slamming down on the desk.
"why are you not getting laid?" he paused, watching how you wrap the stretched gum around your manicured fingers before biting the rest into your mouth. "what the fuck are you talking about?"
"i saw you with tammy johnson last night, asked her what you guys where up to-" you finally stand from your seat, hunching over the desk with steve so you'd be face to face, "she told me you were being weird. says she regrets the date." you out air quotations around the last word.
his face is scrunched with confusion, eyes searching around the store for a proper response. "first of all, why do you care about how our date went and secondly i can get laid, y/n."
"tammy's my friend and i wanted to know, and that's a that's a lie according to robin."
"robin?"
"yeah, sh'says you've been complaining to her for months on how you lost your 'harrington groove' and can't get none."
he prods his finger at you, "i get laid." you turn around, hopping up on top of the counter. "you wish."
"y/n, get down."
"get down!" you mock with a high pitched voice, hands flailing around dramatically. "you're so stuck up sometimes, loosen up." you push at his shoulder.
his lips form a straight line, eyes narrowing. you can't help but chuckle at him and how easy it is to piss him off. to get him riled up the way you like. the way your thighs squeeze together when he snaps at you, doesn't go unnoticed by him.
"why are you such a-"
"such a what steve?" your face is now closer to him as you lean over, the smile that was once on your face gone. "finish that sentence."
"a bitch." you could feel the pressure of his words on your lips, and with the blink of an eye you slap him.
now was your reaction dramatic? yes. was it gonna get you what you want? yes. cause before you know it, the smug grin he had on his face is now replaced with a clenched jaw and pierced lips. he's yanking you off the counter, grip on your upper arm tight as he drags you out of the store.
you're already giving that evil grin he's used too, that's when it clicks for him that this is what you want.
he's practically dragging you to the alleyway next to the video store. it's later in the day and the sun is setting, so it's a bit dark. but a good enough peek and the two of you could be seen clearly.
"awe is little stevie angry." you fake pout, brows scrunching up in 'worry'.
the grip on your arm tightens when he pushes you up against the brick wall, the chilled brick biting at your skin. your face is smushed, his lips up to your ear, "clearly no one's ever told you to shut the fuck up." your lips quirk up into a open mouth smile, hands latching over the grip he now has on your neck. "then do something about it." you're testing his limits.
the aggressive clinging of his belt makes you clench around nothing but the hot air roaming in your underwear. he's frantically looking around before pulling down at the waist of your skirt, hands instinctively reaching into the warmth of your damp panties. sticky slick oozing over his fingers, making it easier for his digits to sink into your sopping hole.
your bickering and teasing slowly dies down into low panting and whining. and now he's the one sharing a cocky grin, "why so quiet baby? isn't this what you wanted?"
before you get the time to respond his fingers are pulling from your arousal, now being brought up to your mouth. you automatically suck your juices off his fingers, wincing at the sting of him lightly slapping your face. as much as you're into it, you've got to admit you're a bit caught off guard. you've never seen a side like this, i mean he has his moments like everyone else but this.. this was something that you weren't used to but loving.
his pants are now pulled down, both of you are scanning the area to see if any ones around. his hand holds the back of your thigh, lifting and widening your legs as far as they can go. your skirts being pushed up, bunching at your lower waist. he pumps himself a few times to get some relief, your faded whines and the way you're subconsciously moving your hips back slightly has him smirking.
he's finally using his tip to prod at your hole, teasing you with the soft head of his dick first. your head his now thrown back, whimpering a small exasperated 'fuck'. a whine is soon played on your lips when he grabs your hips instead, turning you around. "i need to see your face." he mumbles, letting him maneuver you the way he needs. your eyebrows are knitted, frowning wrinkles on your forehead as you whine. "so you are the whore tammy said you were, hmm?"
something ignites you, but you know it'll only spur him on more. and loud sound and heavy sting of a slap comes across his face, cheek instantly reddening, "fuck you." you spat. without warning he's returning the favor before pressing you harder against the cold brick by the grip of your neck. a sinister, open mouth smile stretches across your face only reviving him up more.
he is being rougher, and more aggressive than what he is usually, but his movements are still somewhat gentle. he wants you to feel the pain you craved, but not to the point where he's legit harming you. the grip on your neck his snug enough to have you clenching, unconsciously bucking your hips towards him, desperate for him to give you anything. you think he's gonna say something with how close he is to your face, noses bumping together. wet lips lightly grazing one another. but he's silent, the only thing he does is remove his hand to clamp it around your mouth.
before you get the chance to react he's filling himself inside you, reaching to the hilt first thrust.
the way your whiny moans vibrate into his hand, muffling your sound makes him only wanna do it again. completely pulling out of you before filling himself back in again. and again. and again.
your babbling and is incoherent, your drool is transferring to the palm of his hand, he uses it as an opportunity to pull himself out completely again, to lube himself up before slamming back into you one more time.
a high pitch yelp comes from the back of your throat before your being picked up and pressed back against the cold wall. he's got you from underneath your knees, this position giving him the perfect way to his that sweet spot.
you're cock drunk the way he's got you sloppily bouncing on his cock over and over again, at one point you're going silent with how good he feels abusing your poor cunt. there's nothing but the sound of your thighs slapping together, echoing throughout the alley. at this point you don't care much about who sees, he's literally making it as obvious as possible. you're completely loss in your own world, your own pleasure, until the sound of his voice brings you back down. the position slightly changes as he brings his lips to the side of your cheek so you can hear.
"can't get any pussy hmm? then why am i balls deep inside yours?"