Dancing

Summary : Modern AU, add up towards Broken Together story, understandable for anyone

Notes : Hi guys, so today in difference of doing flying theme, which wasn't much in my liking, I made one named dancing, I used hers an alternative and... I have nothing to add up. I mean, everything you know already. I guess only think that remained me is which you good reading.

Dancing

Whole city of Berk covered was by uncountable amount of snow, showing that indeed rather white holidays were coming. Teenage party, which was organised just out of occasion of said theme was rather likely explosive mix of alcohol and strong music. It was that moment into which people after being here already about few hours, turning out to be around something like one a.m already, started to dance around within no control over theirs senses, because of slightly drunk feeling, causing them to do such even for worst tastes of music. Even so, as everybody seemed to have great fun, around there was actually one person which could say otherwise. Just in the corner of room, somewhere close to nearby window, rather muscled male keep glancing onto it, sitting only deeper into his wheelchair, sighing some times as he let his sight be caught with happiness around. His black hairs were streaming through his shoulders, bright, green eyes were annoyed while observing surroundings, leaving him rather irritated by his own feelings.

Eventually, as party was getting on, his eyes were covered, thereafter his senses were screaming upon him to broke intruders arm. Before that happened, he recognised it as little palms, placed carefully over his eyes, rather getting him to know its owner. He smiled brightly and as he did, little whisper have been send just into his ear. "Guess who~."

He chuckled. "Let me guess, short rather skinny figure, with those long, auburn hairs. Dark, green eyes within freckles all around hers body. Stubborn, reckless and incredibly adventurous, causing such mix reasoning into my future heart attack?" Raising his head upright, way he was able to see view just behind himself, he caught immediately sight of described by him female just over him, which giggled joyfully.

She bent over him, just to momentarily kiss his nose. "Really close, but you forget to add up it's yours girlfriend." He rolled his eyes while she just smiled, eventually moved way she kneeled by his chair's arm, placing hers chin over it. "How are you?" She asked softly. "I mean, are you having fun?"

"I'm alright." He exhaled. "I-it's not like I can't make it on my own." Despite his words, she shot him rather worried look. Immediately, he turned towards her as he kissed hers forehead. "Don't be like that. I'm seriously okay."

"I just-" She avoided his sight. "It's difficult for me to stay unbothered, knowing through what you're living now." She glanced over his feet. "It's been barely days Toothless. Maybe it was wrong idea of coming here after all." She stroked hers palms, looking over those. "And worst is I was person which kept convincing otherwise."

"Hey..."He grabbed hers chin, bringing it raised, way theirs green eyes met. Toothless smiled. "It wasn't that bad idea, it's not that terrible, Hiccup." He sighed. "It's truth, it's rather difficult for me after losing that foot-" He flinched slightly, letting go of hers chin, but after once again catching sight of hers forest, worried eyes, he smiled, poked hers nose with his finger. "-but it's reassuring there is somebody that understands me."

She smirked, placed hers one leg, way one was still keeping her balanced onto ground, while another one had raised knee, showing it off before him. It was that moment she pointed onto it, surprisingly proudly, presenting before him white prothesis which by knee had black attachment. "From experience." His eyes widened, rather embarrassed. Instantly as she registered what she just told him, hers eyes as well, afterwards she blushed, ashamed. She covered hers face, hanging it low now. "What an idiot!" She muttered between hers hands, causing sound to be muffled.