Hidden World

Summary : Httyd AU dragon!Toothcup, add up towards Our Curse story, understandable for anyone

It was strangest woke up she had in hers entire life. She wasn't sure how was that even possible, as by time she did, hers eyes were already opened, stood onto hers legs, likely she was sleepwalking? Anyway, at first, hers vision was blurred, she couldn't likely register any of hers surroundings. It was only moment later when it focused and first thing she was welcomed with was light, or more likely lights. Those were in random colours. Some orange, purple and pale blue, but even so being rather beauty, those were painfully hurting hers eyes, not used towards such sensation. Immediately she blinked hers eyes rapidly, just to be rather shocked as after while these became crystals in hers sight.

Tilting onto those hers head, she was able to catch hers reflection in it. Black scaled, with those being purple underneath brightness, with two mighty wings and long tail ended up with two fins, dragoness. Hers dark, forest, green eyes were staring onto reflection, rather curiously alike. Truth is, she would continue onto doing so, if it wasn't for hers growing stress caused by hers lack of knowledge about reason of being here. Shaking hers muzzle, finally she turned away as she walked somewhere into random direction, trying to catch glance of anything which would be resemble for her.

Mere moments later she was becoming only more tensed, as in difference of finding anything she was walking through cave she found herself in. Despite hers night vision reasoned by hers draconic eyes, she felt strange darkness which was encircling her, terribly alike. Eventually, she started whining uncomfortably, but even so tried remain calm. She felt lonely... That was moment something in hers mind clicked, making her worried about. Where was everyone? Was there anyone? Where was he? Was he alright? Have something bad happened? Forgetting about all of hers stresses now, she rushed forward immediately, roaring in meanwhile. It wasn't moment later when she found herself out of that horrible cave, but even so she wasn't bothered into analysing surroundings. Hers mission was to find anyone now.

By time, tiredness caught her as she stopped, hers muzzle hanging low as she was panting in meanwhile. It was then, with large bump there was presence which appeared behind hers form. As it did, hers back shivered, but even so she glanced backwards onto it, immediately becoming joyful at the knowledge of identity of newcomer. Rather big, as well as her black scaled, but in difference of her his scales were blue alike over reflection of light, dragon. She ran forward to him, not bothered by fact he was turned opposite direction from her, within moment finding herself against his neck, caressing it now. "Toothless!" She squealed happily as she screamed upon him through hers mind-speaking way. "You don't know how much delighted I am to see you!" Continuing onto stroking his neck within hers muzzle she purred, but thereafter as she didn't get any of his response she slightly moved back, way she was able to see his eyes. When she did, those bright, green eyes of his were in slits, staring somewhere farther into dirt. It was that moment she noticed he was panting. She bumped hers muzzle into his chin slightly. "Buddy? Do you even hear me?" He didn't flinch, stayed as he was.

Afterwards, she kept roaring onto him now, way for him to regain his consciousness. It seemed it worked, as after mere moment he painfully alike closed his eyes tightly, eventually started blinking. When he stopped, he glanced over her, but way she could say he still wasn't rather focused, he purred. "Hiccup?" Dragoness before him instaltly threw hers muzzle underneath his chin, keeping it as she was enjoying warmness of his. At first he was rather surprised, but even so he returned favour, placing his muzzle over top of hers head, closing his eyes in meantime, as well enjoying moment. As theirs embrace ended he licked hers nose at which she twitched within it, thereafter purring pleased. His eyes finally were able to get good vision as he stared onto her calmly. "Is something wrong? You seem distressed. Are you alright?" He touched hers nose within his.