Chapter Two: Jacob

|JACOB|

"I don't know what to do about it anymore," I grunt, pushing the textbooks into my already cramped locker. "She's too intense."

I slam it closed and turn to look at Kyle, who's leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Isn't it more trouble to break up with her now?" he says, thinking about my current dilemma. "We only have a couple more months to go before we graduate, can't you suck it up?"

Heather and I have been going out for the good part of one year, but lately I've been finding her more and more annoying. Not even the sex is good anymore. "I was thinking about doing it tonight, after the party."

"Think about it man," Kyle says, putting his arm around me. "Who else is there to keep you entertained? She's the hottest girl here."

I look around me and take mental note of my options. She's about the only ten in this town, all the rest are seven's at most. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I just don't want to deal with her shit anymore. She's a fucking parrot."

"I guess you could always go for Olivia," he laughs, nodding his head towards one of the classrooms just as she makes her exit. "I'll bet you one hundred that she's a freak in the sack."

"She's a freak everywhere." I mumble not paying much attention to him anymore.

I watch as she stumbles through the crowd and tries to politely move around them. I'll be the first to admit that she's attractive, not a ten, but not completely an eye sore.

When she first moved here I was slightly taken aback with her doe-like eyes, but she wrote her own cards when she rejected me.

I chuckle remembering the spectacle she provided for all of us this morning. I barely got there on time to watch as she walked away, but it was enough to make my day.

The poor girl was still wearing the same shirt. You could see where she attempted to clean it, but if anything it made it worse. Her hair is tied up in a messy bun, letting her baby hairs do the job of framing her face.

From a distance I could see she was struggling to carry all of her books in one hand while trying to use her phone with the other one. A disaster waiting to happen on two left feet.

My eye catches Mike and Ricky behind her, mocking the way she walked off balance. He mouths something in our direction along the lines of watch this and I know he's about to do something to her.

The kids around us also stop to stare, knowing he's up to no good. They snicker and wait for the surprise they know will happen at the end of the show.

My attention stays glued to Mike as he dives forward, forcing his shoulder into Olivia's back. The papers and notebooks she had failed to place in her backpack quickly scatter across the floor, collecting dust as they go.

She's stunned into silence, watching helplessly from the sidelines as other kids join in and start kicking them toward her.

"You're so fucking pathetic," Mike says, loud enough for everyone within a 10 feet radius to hear.

Her face turns into a dark shade of red as she notices everyone's eyes were glued to her figure on the ground.

She nods, biting her bottom lip, and goes to pick them up. Just as she's about to reach one of them he presses it down with his foot and pushes it further away. This knocks her off balance and sends her completely on her knees.

"I think I like this view of you better," he continues, leaning down to whisper something in her ear. It's barely audible but loud enough for me to hear. "You just need my dick in your mouth to complete the view."