🕐:THE FLOWER SPROUTS

1.
                       Ruby's diary.

'We have been here for thousands of years. Interacting with different creatures both hidden and not hidden on this earth. According to humans we are known as legends or myths a story to fill the pages of their imagination, Scientist though human are a whole new species they term us as abominations, bizarre worst of all experiments to feed their disturbing hunger for success, known to commanders of the great army forces as an army of destruction, bio weapons . We have been made into myths, non existent and even legends all in a single century. We fit in both the wild and the human world. The world's biggest hypocrisy. Deceit in all of it's forms.'

Thousands of years ago we moved to a city now known as Midviel. Before it become the city we now see, Midviel was a Forested area great for a pack of wolves with all it's necessities. For a long time we were happy in the silence of night and the rumbles of morning. Oh how the sun shone, how clean the air was jiggling around our wolf's nose hairs, talk about the rush of cool air in fur that just makes running feel so light despite the heavy fur covering our bodies. It was beautiful, yes was now three quarter of the land has faced the demon called evolution and development. Like the many cities of this world the air got drenched in carbon and sulphur, the water run in colours of green and black not the crystal blue of my eyes, the light's heat unbearable and the cold breeze carried an unbearable warmth and rough sand picked up from the fallen trees that left empty grounds. The beauty of life damaged by ambition and need to please the rich men. Greed being their middle name money! money! money! MONEY!! MONEY!!! Green as the forest it replaced. Poison to the refreshing aroma of tree leaves.

The millions of days that allowed us to be happy tipped the scale and brought us tears. A war that came out of nowhere, dug it's roots deep in the peace we had, laughter and joy turned to pain and sadness. Creatures of the night invaded the very cracks of our joy and brought bloodshed to my people. My people slaughtered like a bunch of beef cattle.I guess they calculated our miscalculation after years of learning control railing in our wolves only to turn under the full moon's light. All this and for what to interact with humans without bringing pain to them. So we were weaker compared to our past selves of course they would be able to destroy us. We taught ourselves to protect those weaker than us and against those stronger than them and maybe that's what started this stupid battle. Whatever started it deemed me a victim of loss Ten years ago. My brother and I lived a life full of ups and downs after that fateful day, an unforgettable event that always finds a way to wake me up in the middle of the night. Now I am back to take what was taken from us, to build a reign that was broken down by the greed brewed in by the creatures of the night, the spawns of the devil. For now I have to live in hiding and remain patient until I get my prey. The end of this endless hole in my chest where my heart was ripped apart by those who sought nothing but evil. Soon they shall face the wrath of the daughter of Catrina, a powerful witch and Alpha king John Morganstein. I Ruby Morganstein the last Alpha wolf standing.

"Get off my desk!" "Then my dad promised me a car on my 17th birthday." "How cool is that? I get to be cheer captain once she's gone." The loud chitchat of classroom 11A, as the students seat in different groups highlighting their long double weekend on the early chilly morning. They continue the long unending conversations not noticing a tall lean male books in hand fixing his unbalanced spectacles. The man went by his college name, Mr. Fredrick. He was here to class proceed with the first lesson of the day AP biology, a classic non favorite of most students at Midviel high. "Can everyone find their bottoms stuck to their chairs so that I can enjoy my 40 minutes of torture." He commands, his loud voice echoing across the room forcing the large groups to break and quickly take a seat. "Torture?!" A blonde girl questions finding the line ridiculous forcing Mr. Fredrick to glare at her in annoyance. "It's starting already ... turn your books to page 31, let's talk about the human anatomy starting with the respiratory system."