🕐🕔: WHAT THE BEAUTY OF THE PETALS HIDE.

RUBY'S DIARY

'Death is a word I have read so much in my dictionary. Yet up to now I still don't know what it actually means. Each and every time I think I've come to terms with it a new cycle begins, and I have to start replacing the planted meaning in my head. Again, I start the race that never ends. I watched so many people die throughout my life, different tragedies, some deserving others not so much. I, being a main factor in a population that should seize to exist. I should be okay killing them. It is justified plus it's not my first rodeo, yet this one feels different. Why is that? Factors, a number of factors starting with this simple one unlike the past we have made a new discovery. t This time we are not chipping out vampires one by one, kill an elder destroy masses just like a messed-up virus, Mass murder of vectors reduces the spread. Two I am acting like a teenager. That should not sound like a problem my age braces it, yet I feel guilty. For years I have had to grow up fast and I accepted it, after all only a person with an adult brain would understand death. Only a mind that has evolved from childlike thoughts can understand the grey lines society has created. I was comfortable with it until I met them, people who don't share the same dilemma as me but kind of the same wavelength. They make me feel at home especially their promises of protection and blanket of care they use around me. The need to save them is growing stronger to the point of actually betraying my brothers. That was when ascended came the devil, tired of burning bodies of sinners taking a detour to earth. William reminded me that the beauty of rose can easily be forgotten when the thorns puncture your skin. The near thought of completely saving the race of demon bloods is a debate open for discussion. I guess this is what romance calls the battle between the heart and the brain.'

The sky was still dark with hues of blue as the clock strikes six, the she wolf could barely sleep ever since she came back as the after images of what she did to William kept coming back to her. He deserved that but why did she feel like she was getting punished for the choices she made. It was annoying at the moment and all she could do at the moment was stare at the ceiling listening to the running shower as Hayden washes up. "You're up early." Startles the blonde getting out of the shower carefully walking on the uncovered tiled floors with her wet feet not to fall and break part of her body. "Am tired of sleeping." "Does it still hurt?" "Nope I still don't understand how this happened." Hayden moves towards her bed sitting next to her draping a second towel on the floor for her feet while checking her friend's covered neck. "Derrick said he found you wounded and unconscious. He also said there was a block of wood with two bloody emerging nails next to you which he assumes caused that. Must have fallen off the roof. Public schools not a complete shock, they care less about maintenance. I am happy you feel okay." Ruby smiles back at her touching the dressed-up wound trying to soothe the itch around the two points. "I should probably report the school for this." "You can do that, but you know how long that process is going to be."  "Well, it's not like my brothers would let it go as soon as they see this. Corrupt system or not." "Your right, the school should compensate and may be take care of the facility better." "Speaking of messed up facilities, Is the water Safe?" "For consumption or bathing? I'd like to say none but it's not terrible as bathing in a river. The pollution of human population." Ruby chuckles while getting off the bed grabbing a towel Hayden passes over to her. "Thank you for everything you did for me last night." with a smile on her lips Hayden let's her green eyes land on her blues showing her how genuinely concerned she was. "It's no big deal. You are like the sister I never had ... Well then let's pick up the pace before coach starts knocking our doors or worse Jack, knowing him he is probably at the bus right now counting minutes before we leave." The two chuckle at the boy's behavior. Jack is a classic humor that never runs dry.