🕐🕘: DETHORNING THE PURPLE ROSE.

RUBY'S DIARY.

'Victims, survivors, villains and heroes all have one thing in common, they were all in the crime scene. Just kidding . . . but seriously it is not wrong. What they really share in common is the scars left on their skin tattooed on them like a birth mark reminding each one of the demons they released or attracted on the dark unspoken day embedded in their memories every time they close their eyes. This darkness swallows them allowing them to build bridges only for them to be torn down in the nightmares while those who create the darkness relish on the thrones of the broken bridges, their hearts drowned in the sorrow of their victims ensuring they can never move on from the shackles of the past. Each day there is something new for my brothers and I to fight. It can be a nightmare or an actual enemy. We were victims of a man that seeked power, we later on become survivors escaping a genocide, because of that we become villains in their lives and heroes of our own. Today's event brings us a step closer to the forbidden fruit. The question is, should we take a bite.'

Ruby stares at herself in the mirror fully dressed in a black leather tight short and crop top with her hair in neat pigtails, arrows in her hands and a bow around her back strapped safely for comfort. She wanted to say she was ready but the image in the mirror with eyes glowing purple told her otherwise. The she wolf was still silent, the consequences of her choosing Reagan over their revenge. "Aurora, I know you are upset with me and am sorry that I betrayed you. Am still going ahead with our revenge and if you want in . . . I hope I can get you back to me." The image in the mirror stares back at her its eyes turning from vibrant purple to pink and a smile tugging at a corner of its mouth. "I am only aiding you because I want to relish in the death of everyone that made ME suffer. But after tonight you keep your promise BREAK the binding spell." OUCH! As expected, the sharp headache forced unto her from the biting growl every time Aurora had to make a point. "Okay," She promises walking away from the mirror that kept staring back at her. "Stay safe dear Ruby, stay strong cause after tonight things are going to be different." The image states as it fades away from sight. "I know" she whispers to herself getting out of her room and straight to her brothers. It was time. "Dean!! Hurry up unless you are planning to make us wait a lifetime. Jesus the man wakes me up in the middle of the afternoon to double check his guns and now he is taking centuries to prepare." complains Mick picking up the reminder of his guns. "Dean is Dean he has to look good in everything he does." "Preach the gospel sister," Speak of the actual devil and ... "Mick and I will use the car, you take the motorbike circle around the back be careful kill as many as possible she has a tight defense, break out." The two brothers leave via Dean's new black Mercedes while Ruby takes her Suzuki GSX-R1000R sports bike with her bow and arrow on her back for the long awaiting night.

" The two brothers leave via Dean's new black Mercedes while Ruby takes her Suzuki GSX-R1000R sports bike with her bow and arrow on her back for the long awaiting night

Reagan sits on Derrick's bed tired of the pain in his wrist extending to his upper arm. The pain kept worsening as night fell, not wanting his mother to see him in that state he took his cousins offer. Unaware that derrick will have him drink a million potions while checking on his wound which kept getting darker and darker. He wanted to complain, tell him how the potions taste like feet but seeing how gentle he was wiping his sweat, cleaning his bleeding wound watching waiting like a mother next to her baby's crib praying it will survive the night. He could barely comprehend the information given to him, why would someone be so willing to use him as a pawn for the war between the enemy and his people? Right now, the only thing he wishes for is for that person to reverse the clock and end his suffering. Consumed by pain burning on his wrist Reagan yells out his body shaking uncontrollably due to side effect of the new mixture shoved in his mouth a few seconds ago. "Leave let him settle first." derrick yells at a maid as they try to hold the dark haired down. "Let us not add anything in his system." suggests Jonathan changing the waters to clean his bleeding wound once the shakes were over. "Why is nothing working?" "Whoever did this was playing with fire without caring about the consequences." Jonthan notices the shaking stop aiding Derrick to raise the fallen boy. "I have reason to believe it's one of the children..." "You can leave." He instructs the maids allowing them to take a break after a long evening in watching aiding them to keep Reagan's temperature under control. "You should be smart enough not talk blasphemy in front of this low grades Seth has them hooked like a breast-feeding baby to its mother. A nest leader? boy you must be tripping." "Am as sober as a judge ... It can only be them, one of them." "Why?" "Am sorry why? is it not clear enough? someone wants out. A way to tear themselves from Seth's control." the words did sound maddening, terrifying in thought but most importantly maddening. "Basically, they are afraid of dying and this hunter is picking them out one by one. What if they find out that killing Seth is the one way that can erase all of us." "Jonathan, we have made others conform for so long it is bound that we shall die by getting conformed, the extinction of the vampires." The sheer thought that someone is willing to risk the life of their cousin to distance themselves from Seth's control was maddening, the terrifying part was obviously the fact that someone would go that far to betray Seth without thinking of the consequences. Anyone who betrays the vampire king is as good as dead. They know it more than anyone, it's their job.