II

HELLO THERE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
DID YOU MISS ME?

Alright, change of plans.

I know I said two parts. But I'm a lazy ass, so it'll have three parts because I just can't continue writing right now and I had to split it.

It's a truly complex story and I want to give it the attention it needs. Because it's like two different stories with two different types of writing.
A poetic part and a quite literal one.

Then it also has two povs.
So, it's quite a lot.

I'll try not to take long for the final part though.

But, I started a new job and I'm having little to no time to write.
For those who asked, I'm a coordinator at a laser tag salon for kids.

It's like the one that Barney plays in HIMYM.

It's fun. A really fun job to do.
So, I'm happy.

Thank you for the support these weeks and for not leaving me hanging.

Also! I'M HAVING A SURPRISE FOR YOU THIS WEEK, SO STAY ALERT.

🌝🌝🌝

I promise I won't take that long for the third part,
I love you all.

Before reading this one though, I recommend you read the first part again though, because maybe you forgot some details.

Mag 🦋

MATILDA - LITTLE FREAK

"Guys, c'mon. Don't leave alone in this." - I heard Louis' voice just outside my bedroom door. - "We need to talk to him. All of us."

"What if we stress him out and he collapses again?" - Zayn asked them and I rolled my eyes.

"What if we don't help him and he gets worse?" - Louis insisted.

"We could just send him to a nuthouse if that happens." - I heard Niall's voice answering.

I rolled my eyes, slowly standing from bed and walking towards the door of my room.

"What? No. Stop it. He's still Harry." - Louis said.

"We should try to get him a doctor. This could be schizophrenia." - Liam replied.

"See? Nuthouse. That's the solution." - Niall said and I gulped.

"You know, I can hear you." - I said, opening the door of my room and staring at the four dumb faces of my best friends.

"I thought you were taking a nap." - Liam said first.

"Or worse, lost in that book." - Niall huffed.

"No, I woke up a while ago. Are you here to treat me like a freak? Or are you here to be nice? Because if it's the first option, then I don't want to hear about it."

"We're here to be good friends." - Liam said and Louis nodded.

"Or to put you in a mental institution, we're not sure yet." - Niall said, still clearly annoyed at me.