2

-Punzie-

"Jack Hmm? I'm Rapunzel, this is Elsa, and that's Anna." I introduced ourselves to him. "Nice meeting you guys." Jack said, standing up.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stood up from my seat. "Uh, to my friends?" Jack looked over to the loser table. "Hah!" I laughed which made my two girls laugh along.

"You don't belong there." I said sitting back down. "Okay, then.." Jack said quietly, looking around the lunch room. "Where do I belong?"

"With us. The cool kids, isn't it obvious?" Elsa had her hands on her hips. "On Wednesdays we wear blue." Anna said out of nowhere. "Yeah whatever. You belong with the jocks. Or the cool kids." I told Jack.

"But Tooth and Bunny, invited me to sit with them." Jack protested, still wanting to sit with them. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, "Why would you sit would Tooth?"

"No one sits with that-," Elsa started but I finished it. "Slut!"

"But she seems nice." Jack quivered. "She's nothing more than a fugly whore!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Breathe." Anna patted my back.

"Here, if you changed your minds, talk to my friend Merida. She'll get you on the football team in no time." Elsa handed Jack a piece of paper.

-Jack-

"Thanks." I said to Elsa before walking back to where Tooth and Bunny was. Why would Rapunzel hate Tooth so much?

"Hey." I sat down on an empty seat in front of Bunny and Tooth. "Was Punzie as bad as I thought she was?" Tooth chuckled, sipping her milk.

"No. She seemed nice.. Until I mentioned you." I ate my sandwich. "I know. In the third grade, Punzie thought that Tooth was a lesbian." Bunny explained.

"Why?" I asked them. "Doesn't matter. You better continue being friends with them. Cause we need to plan on how we can expose her for the dirt bag she really is!" Tooth angrily said, then left to the last period of the day.

After School..

"Hey are you Merida?" I asked a fiery redhead who was shooting baskets, perfectly. "Yeah, who are you?" Merida turned around.

"Punzie sent me here to be a jock." I nervously said. "Oh. You came to the right person." Merida dribbled the ball. "When can we start?" I asked Merida who quickly through me the ball.

I caught the ball. "Now. You will do whatever I say, no matter what." Merida moved some curls out of her face. "Uh okay." I gave her back the ball.

"Now drop and do 20 push-ups!" Merida screamed which I quickly got on the ground. Geez, I can't do push-ups!