4

-Elsa-

The next morning I was getting ready for another day of High school. I picked out a light blue dress that was about my knees, paired with my white sandals. Also a white jacket cause it's fricking chilly outside. "Ready Jack?" I picked up my bag about to drive.

"Mhm." Jack nodded. I could see the worry in his eyes but I don't know why. Maybe he doesn't like hanging out with girls. "I have a friend named Hiccup. Perhaps you could spend some time with him." I parked in my reserved spot.

"Really?" Jack asked when he got out of the car. I nodded with my latte in my hand. I locked the door then left to find my cliche. "Els, where's Jack?" Punzie asked. She was wearing a blue skirt, blue strapless top, and blue flats. Anna was beside her munching on a granola bar.

"I sent him to Hiccup." I sipped my latte. Hiccup wasn't the typical nerd. He was the cool nerd who was pretty hot and a cool body. He's as popular as us. "Oh, well when you see him, send him to me." Punzie flipped her hair before sashaying away.

-Jack-

"Hey, are you Hiccup?" I asked a brown haired boy who was reading a book about Night Furies. "Depends who's asking." Hiccup said without looking up from his page.

"Elsa sent me. I was hoping we could hang out." I sat next to him. His eyes brightened up when he heard me mention Elsa. "She sent you? Ha, she doesn't send anyone to me." Hiccup shut his book closed. I never noticed how a nerd like him had such muscles.

"Well she did." I defended myself. "Fine. But why?" Hiccup took his glasses off. "She thought I was tired from hanging out with girls so she sent me here to you." I poked one of his muscles on his bicep.

"Stop. If you want this," He flexes his arms. "You gotta work out." Hiccup smiled. "You think we could be friends?" I asked shyly. "First of all, you gotta be tougher. Then I'll be your friend." Hiccup picked me up from my collar of Elsa's hoodie.

He roughly dropped me on the ground with me astonished. Hiccup didn't seem very strong until he picked me up. "Aye, thought you knew how to defend ye self." Merida was walking over to me.

She was also wearing blue but just her sneakers. "Ah sorry, I'm just not a fighter." I got off the ground. Merida shook her head.

"Defend yerself Frost." Merida said before heading out.

"There you are!" Punzie's squeal moved people out of her way. "Hey Punz." I smiled at her sweetly. The hallways were pretty much listening to our convo but she wouldn't mind.

"I was wondering.. If you would be my boyfriend? It's a once in a life time offer so you are way luckier than other newbies." Punzie bit on her freshly glossed lip. I cleared my throat trying to make a decision.

Finally I found my voice.

"Yes."