6

-Elsa-

"So the weirdest thing happened to me yesterday, I was getting my nails done when I saw Merida and Hiccup kissing! Like hardcore." Punzie started her conversations again. "Bullshit!" Jack gasped in surprise. "Calm down Jack." Anna smiled.

"It surprised us too." I twirled a few strands of hair. "Was I talking to you?" Jack glared at me. "You are now!" I screamed so loud that the whole lunch room could hear. Then I stormed out in total embarrassment.

"Wait, did I upset you?" Jack turned me around by my shoulder. "It's fricking obvious you jerk!" I smacked the back of his head. "What's bothering you? Just tell me!" Jack forcefully turned me around to face him. "What's bothering me? The fact that you're dating my best friend and becoming a jerk is what's the matter!" I slapped his chest and walked away without a word peaking through my lips.

"Wow, quite a show huh?" Merida was snacking on her granola bar. "Oh shut up." I walked pass her.

-Jack-

"She's a fricking slut!" Makien (Mantis, from Kung Fu Panda) shouted which I nodded. Such a great thing I have her for next period. "Hiya Jackie," Punzie said beside me with her perky demeanor. "Hi, Punz." I kissed her cheek which made her giggle.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" Punzie looked at us. "Boy stuff, you wouldn't understand." Kristoff smiled. "Yeah, sorry sweetie." I smirked at her. "Fine, I got Anna and Elsa anyways." Punzie jumped out of her seat and walked off.

-Math Class-

I sat on the one open seat which unfortunately was next to Elsa. "What do you think you're doing?" Elsa gave me a vicious glare. Its a great thing Mr. Russo isn't in class yet, the man is always late.

"Sitting. Why is it illegal?" I smirked. "No, I mean why are you sitting next to me?" Elsa turned her whole body towards me.

"Look around princess, see any open seats?" I did a stupid look like, 'Duh'

"No." Elsa mumbled. She turned around facing the front. "Look why do you care about me dating Punzie? She's your best friend!" I stood up and walked in front of her desk.

"Not answering." Elsa's head turned away. I sighed deeply and walked back to my seat.

The whole period was boring as heck. I rather watch paint dry.

When we got out, I got ahold of Elsa's wrist out in the hallway. She grumbled and turned around. "What?!"

"Answer my question." I rolled my eyes. "What's the question again?" Elsa tapped her foot impatiently. "Why do you care about who I date?"

Elsa stayed silent as if she was debating if she should lie or not. "Answer me! Why? Why do you care?!" I accidentally slapped her onto the floor. A small crowd gasped in horror and stared at Elsa. "You're right, I don't care. Do what you want, just don't speak to me ever again." Elsa held her sore side and walked away.