14

Elsa~

"Elsa..." Anna whined when I took a huge chunk out of her chocolate bar. "Sorry." I quickly ate the piece and Anna pouted.

It's been nearly a month when Jack sabotaged us, and only a few more weeks until I leave to Norway. "So wait. You're leaving your bestie to go to Norway?" Punzie was examining herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, they have great colleges there." I combed my hair for the hundredth time today. "Well I'm heading to Texas, my parents are hosting my lame cousin's birthday there." Punzie smiled at us.

"I feel you." Anna sighed. I guess she didn't like the feeling of her being her all alone.

"Whatever, it's not until we graduate." I shrugged my shoulders, with a hair flip. "I'm heading to the mall, anyone coming?" I stood up next checked myself in the mirror. "Nah, I got this stupid homework from Mrs. Gothel." Rapunzel rolled her eyes.

I looked at Anna for an answer. "I can't, I got plans with Tink."

"Boo, your whores." I pumped my breasts up then head straight to the mall.

Jack~

"This is stupid." I saw Hiccup was in total disguise since he's so embarrassed to be around me. "Whatever, at least it's working." Hiccup crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked around the mall. A familiar face entered the mall. Elsa.

She had her hair blown back like she was walking on a runway, her breasts bouncing with each step she takes, and my personal favorite, her adorable smile she's giving to everyone.

"Hiccup, I can totally see you through that disguise." Elsa was right next to me, I didn't even see her.

"Woooopps." Hiccup took his heavy duty of clothes off. Elsa giggled but stopped when she saw me. The enemy, she's refers me to. "You." Elsa crossed her arms below her chest giving me a perfect view.

"And you. Look we need to talk." I held onto her wrist. Elsa pushed me back, getting free from my grip.

"Uh I'm gonna be over there so uh..yeah." Hiccup quickly went into a Hello-Kitty store. "There's nothing to talk about." Elsa turned the other way and began to walk.

"Yes there is!" I held onto her shoulders, making her face me. "Okay then talk. Tell me what you want to say." Elsa hugged herself.

"I love-," I started but she immediately cut me off. "Don't tell me a bunch of lies!" Elsa had tears in her eyes.

"They're not lies!" I shouted to make her listen. "How do I know they aren't lies?!" Elsa shouted on the top of her lungs. "Because I know you feel the same way for me too." I held onto her shoulders with my eyes closed.

"No I don't. I feel nothing towards you." Elsa avoided making contact with my eyes. "Yes you do." I tried once more to make her spill. "No I don't! If I loved you I wouldn't have accepted to go to Norway!" Elsa spat out like an exhale.

My eyes soften for a moment letting the details sink in. "You're going to Norway?" I whimpered like a puppy. My heart was aching of just the thought of not seeing Elsa ever again.

"Yeah, and I'm never coming back to Burgess. Never back to you." She emphasized on 'you'.

Before I could argue with her, she quickly left the mall.