Chapter 4*pt 1*:Remember?

Zander was running to the bus to go home "Wait for me, Hailey!" Zander called out. Drew, Liam, and Henry ran up to Zander. "Don't tell me you believe your 'sister'. We don't know what she's telling you but your 'parents' took you away from your family. Don't worry, we have contact with 'em, you'll be heading back home soon enough." Henry lied. "You don't believe that Hailey b*cth, do you?" Drew quickly added. "No, I don't." Zander lied. "Ok, good." Liam said.
______________________________
At Hailey + Zander's house
____________________________
Hailey and Zander were waiting outside for the gang. "Zan?" Hailey asked. "Hmm?" Zander responded. " I have no idea what Henry, Liam, and Drew told you but if it's about your amnesia, don't believe them! They've been bullied us for years now! If they tell you otherwise, do not believe them." Hailey shouted. "Ok, I won't." Zander replied sweating. "Hailey?" Zander murmured. "Yeah?" Hailey replied. "Umm, welll..." Zander was about to say. He got cut off by the sound of a horn honking. Hailey and Zander looked at a white car parking in front of them. A peach haired boy rolled down the window. "Hello!" Jake greeted happily. Jake stepped out of the car. Luke and his parents pulled up. Luke ran out of the car. He kissed Zander on the cheek. "Love you."
Luke said winking. The purple haired boy raised an eyebrow. "I love you,too?" Zander replied but it sounded more like a question then a reply. That felt weird, being kissed in on the cheek by boy. He didn't know what to think. Based on what Henry, Liam, and Drew said, is that even his boyfriend? Zander shivered a little. He snapped out of his thoughts. Milly and Sean jumped out of a blue car. "Let's go y'alll! This is gonna be poggers!" Milly yelled at the top of her lungs. "I'm gonna miss the new fun loving Zander, though." Milly quickly added. "Me too, Mil, but it'll be nice to have bestie back." Sean replied. "I thought I was ur bestie." Milly whined. "You both are, Mil, don't worry." Sean replied hugging Milly. "Now let's go baby!" Zander shouted.

"See what I mean?" Milly asked

"See what I mean?" Milly asked. They all got in Micheal's car. He drove them to a preschool. They got out the car. "Remember, Zander?
This  is where we met." Luke said. Zander's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah!" Zander shouted

"Oh yeah!" Zander shouted. Luke smiled. "You are my best friend!" Zander shouted. Luke frowned once again. "Not...exactly." Luke sighed. Zander frowned." Oh my rosy, I'm so sorry! Did I make you upset!?" Zander shouted. "No no you're alright." Luke said.
~end of chapter 4 pt.1~
~hee hee sorry if it was too short, I couldn't think of anything else. It took forever to publish cuz writers block. I'm still going to need to figure out how I'm going to continue the story without getting rid of the logic so ye~