Chapter 11: Just gold

~The next day~

Zander was hanging out with the music club out with the music club by the the benches during the break. "Can you believe Drew??" Zander moaned. "No! That's an a**hat right there!" Hailey replied. Drew walked up to Zander. "What do you want?!" He shouted. "I just wanted to say... I'm sorry..." Drew murmured. Zander looked away. "I don't forgive you." He responded. Zander pushed Drew away. "Please,Zan,I have a good reason!!" Drew insisted. "I don't care!" Zander shouted so loud you could here him from planet mars! Drew then wiped a tear from his eye. "If only you knew,but you're not me,are you? Guess I'll have to explain it the old fashioned way... the way I used to be all about." Drew murmured.

D:Time for the main attraction,the story must be told. Time for a chain reaction,that never gets old. Some get satisfaction breaking the mold. Some are just distraction,some are just gold.

For a few seconds,both Zander and Drew were silent.
"I thought you hated singing." Zander said. Drew pulled the boy towards him and put his finger on his mouth shushing him. "It'll all make sense soon." Drew said. He then laughed in a deep voice for a while before continuing.

D:I'm not the bad guy,I'm just a bit surprising. It's not worth loosing sleep. It's not worth analyzing.
There was a time not so long ago at all...I was just like you...CAN YOU HEAR MY CALL?!

~flashback~
Young D: "OK,guys,I'm gonna do something spectacular,something amazing,something so wonderful and terrific,you'll never ever forget!"
Drew began to play a violin. He was never so happy before in his life! Then,when Drew began to bow,the crowd started booing him unexpectedly.
Young D: "W-what?"
The audience began to throw rotten tomatoes and other things at the boy's face. He then curled up into a little ball,he felt so alone.
When he got home,he threw away his violin and never spoke of it again.
~end of flashback~

D:Now I'm popping in over here,over there. I'll be checking in but you'll never be aware.
In the beginning I kept a keen eye on the state of affairs with the new guy.

Now I got a new gig,lemme know if ya dig. Ain't going home so I better go big! Just got to glance at cam 2B then you get a little surprise
(It's me~)
You may say that I'm breaking your mind...in my opinion you're much too kind...
Drew pulled Zander towards him,smiled at him,and looked him in the eye,pulled Zander closer but Zander pushed him away.

Drew: Time for the main attraction,the story must be told,time for a chain reaction that never gets old,some get satisfaction breaking the mold,some are just distractions,some are just gold.

Henry and Liam walked up to Drew and the club and saw Drew practically singing his heart out about his backstory as to way he hates music so much and why he's been lonely ever since 4th grade. "I-I thought you disliked singing." Liam said confused. Drew turned towards the boys and walked a little closer to them
D: You did a good job,watching these freaks. It warms my heart to hear Zander's screams!

Drew turned towards Zander.
D:But don't get me wrong,you were very brave.
When faced with friendly song hating vegetables you never caved.
I'm finished training done explaining,no facts are left remaining. You're a perfect fit I don't wanna hear more complaining,I'm passing down this golden opportunity.
My eternal loyalty,take it with pride.
Enjoy the ride you'll be a part of our friend group.
You may say that it's all in your mind...
But in the end...I think you will find...
You are the main attraction!
Your story must be told!
You are a chain reaction that never gets old.
Some get satisfaction breaking the mold!
Some are just distractions,some are just gold!

Drew breathed heavily. "When I found out you couldn't remember anything,you were like an unmolded lump of clay! I only have a handful of friends,y'know? Ever since that incident in 4th grade, I felt so alone,but when I found out you couldn't remember anything,I saw it as an opportunity to make a friend! I was so close! So please...be my friend! I'll prove to you I wanna be in your life! Please!" Drew begged. There was a short silence. "Look Drew, I'm sorry that happened... but you nearly ruined my life, you told me that Hailey was even my family and  who knows?! Maybe you were gonna take me to complete strangers! Not to mention the fact that we both know deep down if I chose you, I would've became a horrible person! I'm sorry,but if I can't forgive you after what you did..." Zander replied. The bell ran. "Bye..." Zander said. He walked away with the music club.
~the end~
~and with that,the story's over. Episode 10 of tmf and chapter 11 of who are you came out in the same day,wow.For those who don't know,I will be writing alt ending for this story on my alt account,Beanie_kid12 along with a spinoff to this book. Read the last A/N to know more. Tysm for your patience and I hope you enjoyed! ^^~