Chapter 5:Remember?*pt.2*

"Ya sure?" Zander asked. "Ofc I'm sure, it's totally fine,Zan!" Luke replied.
______________________________
Meanwhile with the Jomies
_____________________________
Drew, Liam, and Henry were walking down the pathway. They saw Zander yelling at Luke apologizing. "Oh no, our plan is starting fall apart!" Henry loud-whispered. "What was the first clue, Sherlock?" Drew asked. Henry knew he needed to think fast. An idea suddenly popped into his tiny lettuce filled brain. "Boys?!" Henry blurted out loud-whispering once again. "What lettuce-brain?" Drew replied. "Huddle." Henry said. "Fine." Drew replied rolling his eyes. The boys ran away. "Sir?" Luke asked running up to Micheal. "Yes?" Micheal replied. "Please please please go to Rosemeadow high! It'll help him get his memory back!!" Luke shouted. "Ok." Micheal replied. They drove to Rosemeadow high. "I thought we just got out of school! No fair!" Zander pouted." We did, Zander. We're just trying to get ur memory back." Luke giggled. "Oh good." Zander replied.
________________________________
After they did all that (I'm lazy ;-;)
_______________________________
"I love you,Zander." Luke said. "I love you too..." Zander said forcefully. They hugged. "Remember anything?" Milly asked. "No, not really, it was scripted so it felt kinda forced." Zander replied. "Bummer, any other ideas?" Hailey asked. Everyone was silent. "No?" Hailey sighed. "Welp, looks like my memories are gone for good." Zander sighed. "Don't put a rain cloud over your head yet, Zan. Let's go home and see what we can do, ok?" Zander looked at the ground and nodded his head silently
_______________________________
A few minutes later
_______________________________
Micheal got out his computer and desperately typed "how to cure amnesia" into the search bar

 Let's go home and see what we can do, ok?" Zander looked at the ground and nodded his head silently _______________________________A few minutes later_______________________________Micheal got out his computer and desperately typed "how to cure a...

Micheal read the article at the top  and frowned... but then read the article at the bottom of the screen
In medically caused amnesia recovering memories are a slow and gradual process.
Most cases of dissociative amnesia are relatively short. Often, memories return suddenly and completely. Memory recovery may be triggered by something  in the person's surroundings or in therapy.
An idea popped into Micheal's brain. What if he gets Zander a therapist? "Zander!" Micheal calmed down. "Yes?!" Zander exclaimed. "Come here!" Micheal shouted.
~end of chapter 4 pt.2~
~sorry this took so long, I had to get my azz to work and do research and junk cuz Cmpalace told to me to so there goes my free time tee hee. Hope this was worth the wait^^~