Chapter 9:The truth comes out

Zander then walked away, distracted by his own thoughts. "Hey,Zan!" Henry called out snapping Zander out of his thoughts. Zander turned around. Henry was waving his hand like a maniac. Zander smiled and ran towards them. Finally, a distraction! "Hey guys! What's up?" Zander greeted warm as could be. "You seem happy." Henry pointed out. "Yeah because I'm so happy to see you guys!" Zander shouted with a warm and positive tone in his voice. "Awww." Liam said. "We're gonna have so much fun after school today!" Henry shouted. Jake walked towards them. He looked a little to his right and saw...Zander hanging out with them. "Oh no!" Jake thought. What if they used him amnesia to brainwash him somehow! "Why are you hanging out with them, Zander?" Jake asked. Zander inhaled and then exhaled. "Because apparently you're lying to me." Zander said with a slightly dramatic tone in his voice. Jake froze. "Wh-what?" Jake stuttered confused. "You heard me!" Zander shouted. There was a short silence. "You have been using my amnesia against me! You've been manipulating me all along! I'm just a pawn in your little game, aren't I?!" Zander shouted at the top of his lungs speaking through tears of angerand had a furious look on his face. "No, Zander! Don't listen to them! It's the other way around!" Jake insisted. Jake ran away to get the music club. "He he, I win boys." Zander said with a confident look on his face. Not too long after, the music club ran up to Zander. "Hi fake friends and fake stepsister." Zander said wiping away a small tear that managed to escape his eye. "Zander?" Henry called out. "Mhm?" Zander replied as a lazy response. "Now, you need to choose who you think is tell the truth, it's either us, or them, you can't choose both." Henry demanded. Zander looked at the music club, then the jomies. He just didn't know anymore! "Now you know how I feel." Jake said in his head. "What's wrong, nervous?" Henry asked.
~end of chapter 9~
~This book is almost over folks! I'm gonna start a bunch of other stories when I finish! Chapter 11 will be the last chapter. Second to last if you count the short alt ending I have already written. Also, I think at least one of you have been wondering why Drew, Henry and Liam care if Zander can remember anything or not, well you're gonna find out in the final chapter so stay tuned! Cmpalace

 Also, I think at least one of you have been wondering why Drew, Henry and Liam care if Zander can remember anything or not, well you're gonna find out in the final chapter so stay tuned! Cmpalace