Chapter 6: Zander snaps

Zander hopped down the stairs. "Ok, Zan, I'm going to put you in therapy for your amnesia." Micheal announced to his purple haired stepson. Zander's eyes widened. "No! I don't wanna leave!" Zander shouted. Micheal giggled. "Relax, Zan, this therapist isn't the kind of therapist that takes you away, they will just help you with your amnesia." Micheal explained. Zander immediately calmed down. "Ok,good." Zander sighed with relief.
_____________________________
The next morning
_____________________________
"I'm guessing it's time for school?" Zander asked. "Not for another hour." Micheal said checking his watch. "Mk, good. I don't like school." Zander said. "I know Zander, I know." Micheal replied. "Zander?" Hailey called out appearing out of nowhere "hmm?" Zander replied turning around. "Since school isn't for another hour, wanna play geshin impact?"
Hailey suggested. "Uh, yeah sure." Zander replied.
_______________________________
A few hours later
_______________________________
Hailey and Zander were walking to the music room for band practice. They opened the door to see Milly and Sean going crazy over pizza. "Well gee guys, if you love pizza so much, why don't you guys marry it?!" Hailey teased. Zander giggled. "Shhh, let us fangirl over pizzaaaaa." Milly responded moaning at the end of her sentence. Luke and Jake ran in the room together. Jake bumped into Hailey. They both fell to the floor. They both got off the ground blushing and dusting their shirts off. "Uhh sorry." Jake said awkwardly becoming a blushing mess. "I-it's fine, n-no big deal."
Hailey stuttered. "Hi guys!" Zander greeted happily. Jake turned around with shock. Zander treating him nice?! That's like finding gold at the end of a rainbow! "Oh hey, Zan!"
Jake greeted back. Zander smiled. "Let's go y'all!!" Zander shouted. "I like the new happy fun loving Zander." Luke said smiling. "Me too to be honest." Jake said. "Let's not get Zander's memory back! What do y'all say?!" Milly shouted. Zander looked to the ground tears immediately filling up his eyes. He'd been bottling this up for the past few days, now it was ready to come out! "No! That is not going to happen! I don't remember anyone in my life! I'm just letting everyone down because of that! All I'm doing is making people who are apparently close to me sad because I don't remember them! That's all I'm good for! I want my memory back! But we don't always get what we want do we? I'm not doing anything to help you guys!
I

Hate

Myself
"
Zander shouted. Everybody in the room starred at him like he just killed somebody in front of them. There was a short silence.
"Woah, Z-Zander, I had no idea you felt that way..." Milly said. She walked up to him trying to comfort him, but he ran out of the room on the verge of tears slamming the door loudly on his way out. "Zander! Wait!" Milly hollered running after him. The others followed them
~end of chapter 6~
~Yummy angst😋😋. This was WAY longer then it was supposed to be, I realized that there's not enough Jailey, not enough Jomies, not enough Milly, blah blah blah. So, again, this was WAY longer then it was supposed to be, hope you enjoyed anyway^^~