26.

• Lloyd Hansen. June thirteenth. 11:48 am. Barcelona •

"Hansen on. I've got eyes on Thompson, no sign of target yet. Thompson how we doing?" I asked in the earpiece.

"I'm good. Target isn't on yet." She said. I watched as she sipped on her old fashioned.

She looked stunning. A beautiful black long sleeve dress hugged her curves in the hotel lounge. The lights dimmed.

She looked like a fucking princess.

Her hair was down and curled. Her heels high. She had a thigh holster on where no one could touch but her and I.

And if anyone even tried, I'd shoot their dicks off. Wouldn't be the first time.

I sipped on my whisky as I watched her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Stop staring hansen."

"You look great tonight." I said in the earpiece.

"Wull you two shut the fuck up?" Suzanne said in the earpiece.

"Thank you." Denny said.

"Suzanne I will literally keep my earpiece in while I fuck her tonight, and if you take it out I will hyjack every electronic in your room so you have to hear my moaning." I said.

"Wow lloyd." Rowan said.

"Hey you can't say anything either or I just won't fuck you and Suzanne and denny can jack off to the moans of me in the shower by myself." I said.

"Target is in everyone shut up." Rowan said. I sat at my table while she sipped on her drink by the bar.

"Donna hansen?" The man asked.

"Hi. Sam Carlson?" She asked.

"Yes." He said. He kissed her hand. She giggled, making my blood boil.

Yes, Donna was back. This man was good friends with Adams.

"Where is your husband?" He asked. She pointed to me.

I saluted him with two fingers. She smiled at me.

"You ready to come discuss?" She asked.

"Yeah. Is Mrs Adams joining us?"

"I do not know actually. I don't think so. My husband knows."

"Ahh." He said.

They walked over. Rowan sat in the booth next to me. I kissed her cheek before shaking Carlson's hand.

He sat down, ordering a drink.

"So...my team thinks you have information on Adams."

"Us? No." Lloyd said.

"Then why did you flee?"

"Well I was Adams right hand man. When I found out he was dead, I fled back to my original home. I thought I was next. And I think the same men were after me. They kidnapped my wife, and raped her to the point where she lost our child. Three weeks in and an immediate miscarriage from them. Im prepared to do anything to find these men." I said.