Ultimatum - Chapter 8

"Why should I not just jump into the lava and escape forever?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sam POV

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dream has provided me with a choice or ultimatum if you will. The look on Dream's face is a smile with insanity hidden in his eyes. He steps closer to the lava. I can't lose the revive book or Dream.

"Fundy is safe. He was shaken but left the prison safe and is back in Las Nevadas. Now step away from the lava," I tell Dream. I know that Dream will be angry about Fundy in Las Nevadas but I can't lie. If I lie and he finds out then he might kill himself. I can't let him do that. Before all this, Dream and I were like brothers. Knew each other since we were 5. I can't let him die even if it's what's best.

"He is f*cking where?!" Dream shouts. He steps towards me and further from the lava.

"Las Nevadas. He chose to be there under his own freewill," I respond. Dream doesn't scare me. But it f*cking hurts to see someone you care about go insane. I know Dream still loves Fundy. Somewhere in that twisted, broken heart is love. Still, he is possessive. When he cares about something, he makes sure not to lose it. It drives him insane. I've seen it happen and I don't know what to even do if it happens again. Dream seems to be processing this information more. He steps away from me and looks into the sink water. His hands on the sides.

"Bring me Fundy," Dream says seemingly calmly.

"I don't know if I can do that Dre-," I try and respond but he interepts.

"I don't give a f*ck Sam! Fundy is in f*cking Las Nevadas! The man I love! The man I would die for! The only thing I haven't completely lost!" Dream yells at me while grabbing my shirt. He lets go and walks to the lava. He sits down maybe 3 feet away. That's when it hits. Fundy was the only thing that Dream had left to live for. That's why he brought back Wilbur. Wilbur and Dream were good friends. 

Those two are all he has left to live for anymore...

New Chapter and New book because why not. It's called Altering World if you want to check it out. It's not a fan-fic but it's still fantasy and adventure. Anyway, if you are interested check it out. FUN FACT TIME!!! A cloud can weigh more than a Million Pounds!