I just spoke to TommyInnit - Chapter 3

Knock Knock Knock

What did I just do?? I was a bit scared but Tommy answered the door. I'm dead again.

"Hel- Wilbur!?!? WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE," Tommy yelled. I cringed. I thought the train was bad. His yelling is worse.

"Can you not scream out my ears?" I retort annoyed. I take a deep breathe before continuing,"Hello Tommy. Yes I am back! I want you to take me to Quackity. I have some.... unfinished business with him."

"You come back and then want me to take you f*cking Quackity? How are you back? and WHY are you back?" Tommy says annoyed and still somewhat loud. Tommy is p*ssed. I knew he wouldn't be happy but come on! I wasn't that bad.

"I do what to be taken to Quackity. Dream or Techno revived me. I'm back because it's been 13 and a half years. I wanted to be back in the overworld again," I reply calmly. Tommy is always so emotional, and to think that I was scared! He might fight me but I'm stronger than him. Silly Raccoon!!

"DREAM!! THAT B*ST*RD!!" Tommy is screaming again... My poor ears! ): (One vote = heals Wilbur's ears)

"Tommy Calm down and take me to Quackity!" I raise my voice. This time I'm done with him. One more scream and this mf is going to hell.

"Fine," Tommy mutters. He is still p*ssed but I don't care. Quackity is my love, my life, my everything. I love you means you're never getting rid of me, Am I right?

Time skip brought to you by Dream burning his clock again

"This is it!" Tommy says. He is annoyed but I couldn't be happier. This is were Quackity is.

"Wilbur? You're alive?! Wilbur!!! You're Alive!!!" Quackity seems shocked. I can't tell if he's happy or not but I mean, he's not mad...

"I am, I am! I love you means you're never getting rid of me," I saw walking up to Quackity.

"WHAT THE F*CK!! ARE YOU TWO DATING???" Tommy interupts the moment... again... with screaming.... again.... *sigh*

See ya next chapter! Also Fun Fact: Evil is Live backwards!