GENSHIN IMPACT - Thoma ( ft , ayaka & ayato )

Thoma was a peacemaker, he was raised that way and that way stuck with him.

However, it stuck with him too well.

He was always there for the troubling siblings. He was their for their first fight, their first moment, all the embarrassing, cute, cheesy, stupid memories they made. He was always there.

But all of his favorite memories, funnily and sadly enough was the fights. The arguing, the "I hate you"'s, the "get out!", all of it. He loved them so much, because every time he was able to fix it. He made them apologize, he made them be friends again, he helped them when they needed it. He helped them with their emotions.

Not their parents, not all the other maids and butlers, him.

But, when he couldn't fix another fight he was..upset.

No, scratch that. He was perplexed.

This was the first fight he couldn't fix. It was pretty heated as well.

Ayaka and ayato said very harmful words, words thoma knew they didn't mean. But no matter how much thoma begged them to apologize he was met with the same response. "No."

Thoma couldn't help but cry. For once he was useless. For once he couldn't fix something he so easily could before. For once he bit off more than he can chew.

It's officially been two weeks since the siblings argument. Ayato is out on a business trip, Ayaka is doing her daily activities. They're still not talking.

And Thoma, poor poor thoma, filled with shame, embarrassment, guilt. So upset, so useless because he couldn't fix this mess just sits. He sits and watch, staring at the siblings relationship, the one he honestly loved so much, crumble apart in front of his eyes.

and there was nothing he could do about it.