I'm sorry not joking

Haha you thought. HA. No I would never. I've already got the plot for the rest of the story done. I can't not write it. Also instead of sleeping I was planning this story be ✨greatful.✨

I found the hydra base. At the moment I'm in the process of killing all agents. Except the hostages. They aren't really hydra. As I shoot one in the head another shoots my leg. I turn around facing him with a grin. "My turn." I say dragging out the 'n'. His face contorts with fear. I aim and fire. A bullet between the eyes. My abilities make guns easy. I have never used a gun before this. I continue on my way through the base until all hostages are safe and agents are dead. After each base has been taken down and I get more base locations from them, I rent a hotel room for a night before moving on. I'm on my sixth base right now, the agents dropping like flies. As I find the cells for hostages I freeze. Ned and MJ sit huddled together in a cell bruises and cuts all over them. "Guys?" I ask. They look up both of there faces light up and they rush over as I break the lock and open the door. "I thought they killed you." I say as I pull them into a hug and sob into them. "I thought I lost everything." I notice now that they are crying too. We stay in a hug for a while standing only when more agents come around the corner. Having migrated to the floor we stand and get in defencive positions. That's when I realise. These are shield agents. Bucky Barnes steps out and walks over Hands raised in a surrender. "Peter, it's ok. Your ok. They are ok. Although we appreciate the help taking down hydra you can stop. You need to. You are only a kid. Please hand over the guns." I nod and hand him 28 of the 29 guns hidden on my body. "I'm sorry. I thought they took everything from me." I cry into his shoulder. "I know it's ok. I'm here. there here." We slowly board the quinjet as the shield agents take out the hydra base. All hostages rescued.