Chapter 9

They were like that for a while and he slowly parted away from the hug when he was done with crying..she stared at him worried and he turned his face the other side.. Wiping his tears.

"haah...It's embarassing.. "he mumbled

" it's not.. Atleast you look handsome even after crying... When I cry my face will look like dumpling you know. "she said and he chuckled.

" pfft.. Really..? "

he asked turning towards her.. She smiled at him as her hands cupped his face.. She wiped his tears and smiled..

" hmm really.. feeling better now . ? " she asked and he nodded a yes..

" thanks to you.. yeah.. A little.." he said with a slight smile..

" hmm.. Then it's a relief.." she said and smiled.

" you should go and sleep aren't you already be sleeping at this hour.. You are staying up because of me right..?" he asked she grabbed his hand, dragged him to the bed.

" hey what.." while he is talking she pushed him on the bed.

" I think you are the one who should sleep now... If you get a good sleep you will feel even better.. "she said and smiled..

" that's not possible. I have insomnia.. "he said and she stared at him surprised .. He sighed and pulled her towards him making her sit beside him.

" so.. Is there any another way to feel even better..? Other than sleeping..? "he asked

" hmm.. There is.. Like sharing your worries with others.. You can workout.. Or do something which needs your full attention.. And..

"I will go with first one.."

Lucas said interrupting her .

"huh.. Sharing your worries..?" she asked tilting her head.

"hmm.. So will you hear mine..?"

"of course.. I am all ears.." she said sitting straight.

" actually the boss I am worked for is my adoptive father.." he said but she looked calm..

"you.. Know that..?" he asked tilting his head surprised .

"hmm.. I guessed.. Granny said you all are family... So.." she said and he nodded his head.

" I and cabel grew up in the orphanage in korea but got adopted by overseas people.. Cabel's parents are from Boston.. And mine was from Newyork.. But we grew up together which made us feel less lonely in that foreign country.. But they weren't that good.. They just adopted us but never cared about us.. Sometimes we thought why the fuck they adopted us in the first place..? One time I even asked him he said I reminded him of his wife.

cabel's adoptive father is working under my father and they were like mafia group... Since I was always good with tech .. He made me do the hacking Works for him.. Like illegally hacking into his business partners and threatening them with that information.. Like that... He have his own sons.. My elder brother.. William.. Unlike everyone in that household he was such a softie.." His face turned sad and he continued speaking

He always act friendly with me so he is the only person in that damn family I loved . My adoptive father always wanted him to be his successor .. Since he is his eldest son.. But that guy is not at all suitable for that... He is such a softie..

I just do the job he gives me and minded my own business... But I didn't wanted to live with them.. I got so sick of them.. Their rules and regulations are on another level..