So we meet again 'Old Friend'

So the Weekend was over and School began again
A typical Monday morning

Soon as Tsukasa brought Saki to her school, he had headed to his own, since he had escaped Emus hugs or else he would run late.
As he arrived at the gate of the School and stepped in, he saw Rui talking with Nene, so he passed them and had gone to his class.
Rui did see him, wanted to go to him yet he was in a conversation with Nene.

After School begun and many classes already have passed, Tsukasa decided to spend the break on the Rooftop, sitting down there, trying not to overthink too much about what happened on the Weekend.

So he closes his eyes and closes his eyes for a bit..
Not some minutes after a shadow stood infront of Tsukasa..looking down at him.
He opens his eyes and stares right up to a girl...then stands up, dusting off his clothes, crossing his arms.

The girl began to grin and spoke up

"Well...if it isn't Tsukasa...! Long time no see hm..?"

Tsukasa rolles his eyes and sighed

"What do you want Yuki?..."

He looked at her annoyed, didn't wanna talk to her since she has been knowing him about years.
That girl named 'Yuki' was an arranged Playdate back then from both of their parents and ever since he rejected her she had been mean to him.

"Oh just wanna talk.... can't I? I mean even your long hair is gone... such a shame actually....Saki liked it.."

She crossed her arms and looked up to Tsukasa
Tsukasa hesistantly responded

"Yea yea...you know I don't want any further conversations with you...."

Her grin slowly faded away and sighed

"Ya, ya whatever you say Sir 'I am Gay'.."

He gripped onto his shirt sleeves...getting slight mad.

"Anything against it? Tell me. like I care.."

She had a confused look on her face

"Why should I be against it??..like really...I thought you knew me...but I guess I was wrong afterall..."

She shrugged and looked around a bit, looking slight bored.
So Tsukasa actually calmed down a bit and responded..

"Ya says the one who actually let three boys go to me and almost kill me."

He said it in an very annoyed tone, looking at her serious
Yukis eyes widened at that sentence he just said

"What do you mean by that?!! You really think I let them go onto you?!!? Are you crazy?! I am not a murderer!!! I would never do such!! Even if you may have rejected me back then."

As he heard that come out her mouth he didn't know if he shall believe her or not, but after some time thinking he actually decided to believe her.

"Okay then...Apologies....,so if I may ask now...for what reason are you actually here?"

Yuki stared at him...and hesistantly answered him

"On prom. My father would like that we at least would make one photo together...since you know....him and your father are quite good friends...but he is in hospital and all..."

Tsukasa stood there, thinking, but then nodded and looked at her with a small smile.

"Okay sure... since your parents are divorced right....it means that you live for now with your mother....the principal right?"

She nodded and then looked away since it seems that this is slight embarrassing for her.
So he spoke up again

"Okay then... I hope your father will get better and if it is something bad...I do hope that his treatment goes well but I need to head to class now alright..? see you then."

He walked pass her and patted her shoulder before heading to his last class for today.
Yuki still stood there for awhile..thinking before also heading to her class.

After the class was dismissed Tsukasa packed his things up and got out of the class, heading outside to the school gate.
Someone tapped his shoulder before he left the schoolyard, and turned around looking at Rui..

"Ah...hello Rui...is...is there something you need?"

Rui nodded and responded

"Indeed yes...would you like to go after school with me to the park? I would like to talk to you about something...since I have stuff to do today."

Tsukasas eyes widened, but hesistantly nodded

"Of course, I have to pick up Saki now...see you tomorrow then!.."

He gave Rui a small smile before going to pick up Saki.
Saki just came out when he arrived and both had gone home.

As they arrived at home, their Mother wasn't home and Saki was very hungry.

"Mother isn't home no food...."

Tsukasa placed his stuff down and headed to the kitchen, and Saki followed him in confusion

"I'll make something for us two okay? You can go change and then wait at the table..it won't take too long!"

Saki nodded and rushed to her room changing, while Tsukasa began to cook for both of them.
After some good minutes Saki came back, and gone to the kitchen to get the cutlery and two plates, which ahe brought to the table and then sat down waiting.
Soon he was done and brought dinner to the table and sat down as well, Sakis eyes were all sparkly, pit some on her plate and digged right in.
Tsukasa also put some on his plate and started to eat.

Then they finished eating, and Saki helped him bringing the dishes into the kitchen, the pot on the stoves and as Tsukasa began to wash the dishes, she dried them and put them away.

"Thanks Saki for helping.."

He chuckled looking at her, drying his hands.

"Oh no problem! It is at least a thing I can do! Well...I will head to my room now! If you need anything door is always open!"

So as she said she headed to her room and so did Tsukasa after picking up his stuff he had put down before heading to the kitchen.
He changed into different clothes and laid down onto his bed, seeing some texts and responds to them, since it has been Yuki asking another thing and so.
After doing so he had put on some music and eventually fell asleep.

Chapter Four Done!!!
Words: 1094
I actually wanted to post it yesterday but I fell asleep while writing it so yea...anyway some time today I'll also be posting probably if I can!
Thank you for reading!
Stay tuned! c: