The Visit

Onto the next morning, Tsukasa felt so embarrassed  about yesterday and so on he got up and went to the kitchen, where his Mother stood.

Tsukasa walked over to her since she was making some breakfast and tapped on her shoulder, while we was all messy with his pillow in hand.
So she turned around and looked at him, which made her put all stuff away she was doing and was very much worried since he just was locked up yesterday when he got home and didn't eat anything.

"Tsukasa! Honey oh... you're alright..! I was so worried what happened??"

She took his face and caressed his cheeks gently

"I....well you..you know this boy right...Rui...Rui Kamishiro...well the one I-"

He couldn't finish his sentence.

"Yes! I do...the purple haired guy, your crush for a long time right? What happened, what did he do?? Did he hurt you in anyway-"

She answered and kept asking, until Tsukasa interrupted her talking.

"Mother...I just...I confessed since he said he also liked me...but I thought he was joking since he acted like it, and now I don't know if he was or not! If he really meant it, then I am just a huge idiot!!.."

He was unsure, and the mother just pulled him into a nice mama hug.

"Oh sweetie... it's all good..."

He hugged her back, and began to talk again.

"Also...could I stay home for today..? I really don't feel well.."

She let go, looked at him and nodded hesistant.

"Of course, you don't feel good since you just ran into your room and didn't eat anything!"

She took his cheeks again and pinched & pulled them a bit.

"Mmmmmm....sorryyyyy..."

He whined and she stopped

"Alright, go sit down and I'll finish the breakfast, so you, young man. Can finally eat something."

Tsukasa sighed, nodded and goes to the table sitting down, placing the pillow down onto the chair next to him and waits for the food.
So the Mother began to finish the breakfast she stopped doing since Tsukasa walked in.

As soon she was done, she brought the food to the table and placed it down infront of him, then going back to the kitchen washing the dishes.
He began to eat the breakfast, his Mother made.
After he finished eating he took the dishes and brought it to the kitchen, placing it into the sink and she washed them right away, dried them and had put them into the shelf.
She patted Tsukasas head,and he headed back into his room, sitting down onto his desk and worked on more outfit designs.

Some time has passed and Saki already went to School while Tsukasa is home, still working on some designs
Then just stopping after drawing those and put on 'King' finally making the choreography for it.
Trying to get those thoughts and happenings from yesterday out of his mind.

Yet thinking that he should actually stop trying to get with Rui because he doesn't like him in that way, as he does. He keeps on having those absurd thoughts on his mind, that the group will fall apart because of what happened, since he confessed that Rui might leave the group and doesn't want any contact with him any longer and so on.